Character Sheet updates

What do you think of the quick reference sheets?

• I like the Quick Reference Sheets.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why did you go through so much work for nothing?

• Eh, I don't need them, I have everything memorized. (LBH only) :)

• Other, and if you select this, please post why you selected this.

• Total voters

Kizarvexis

Mongoose
Hello,
I've made a few tweaks to the 1st ed character sheets on my site. I put the experience boxes back after forgetting them in the last update. I hope that wasn't a problem. :oops: I updated the telepath ability sheets to reflect the range for your Psi-Level.

The biggest update is the addition of the Armor and Weapons Quick Reference Sheets. I don't have all of the books, so if some kind soul would provide the info of any weapons and armor in the following books, I'll add them to the Quick Reference Sheets. See the sheets to see what info I'm looking for.

The League of Non-Aligned Worlds Fact Book
The Coming of Shadows (2259 Season 2 book)
The Point Of No Return (2260 Season 3 book)
Crusade
Darkness and Light
The Athena Strain
The Cold Equations
The Ragged Edge
Free Mars
Babylon 5 Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition

Here is a link to my web page.

http://home.att.net/~b5wars3/files/B5RPG.html

FYI, I won't update these to 2nd ed any time soon, because Chernobyl did such a good job on his 2nd ed sheet.

Kizarvexis

ps: Added links directly to the quick reference sheets

if I can pop in on the thread for an update, I'm nearly done with the smart pdf sheet for 2nd edition. You'll be able to type in all of your equipment and abilities and such, but unless you've got access to at least a "standard" edition of adobe, you won't be able to save the results. Sorry about that, but I know there's some of you out there with it.

The hard part at the moment is getting the tab order of the fields done up properly.
I hope to have it finished this week.

I voted other, as I haven't played yet, I'm still getting toether a group for "the cold equations" we've got some interested players but everyone it seems is already stretched thin with other gaming commitments...

Chern

Chernobyl said:
if I can pop in on the thread for an update, I'm nearly done with the smart pdf sheet for 2nd edition. You'll be able to type in all of your equipment and abilities and such, but unless you've got access to at least a "standard" edition of adobe, you won't be able to save the results. Sorry about that, but I know there's some of you out there with it.

The hard part at the moment is getting the tab order of the fields done up properly.
I hope to have it finished this week.

I voted other, as I haven't played yet, I'm still getting toether a group for "the cold equations" we've got some interested players but everyone it seems is already stretched thin with other gaming commitments...

Chern

Cool. I tried that, but Pagemaker will only export to pdf as a basic file. It won't do any special stuff.

Kizarvexis

right - you need adobe pro or equivalent to create forms.
you CAN make a form that can be used and saved by adobe reader, but it requires a much more expensive version of adobe than I have.

Chern

I've made a minor update to my character sheet, only a slight variation in the layout.

But, I've added a NPC sheet! Quick reference for those important NPCs. two NPCs per page.

you may download them from my site's Multi-media page.

(link in sig)

Chern

Chernobyl said:
I've made a minor update to my character sheet, only a slight variation in the layout.

But, I've added a NPC sheet! Quick reference for those important NPCs. two NPCs per page.

you may download them from my site's Multi-media page.

(link in sig)

Chern

Why not go the extra mile and do a skill sheet for each class like ranger etc

Chernoble, we know there is only so much...

But we want it all! :D

Seriously, great work, and those NPC sheets are coming out of my printer right now.

Back