Roll20 Traveller 2E Character Sheet Updated

Am I the only one that seem to get a shorter list of locations when adding critical hits after the first one on the starship sheet?

Am I the only one that seem to get a shorter list of locations when adding critical hits after the first one on the starship sheet?
Hi MonkeyX,

Sounds odd… I’ll take a look tomorrow… I think that’s a repeating group so if you add but don’t populate them, ‘empty’ rows will disappear…
I’ll get back to you,

~ Coryphon ~

Hiya,
So, found it! The first dropdown list (non-repeating) has the correct full list of locations...
Adding subsequent rows has only a cut-down list of locations, now fixed in code, but may be a few days before released...

Regards,
~ Coryphon ~

Hi All,

Small release is now live with:

- Ship now has Details & Notes subpanels
- Ship critical hit locations in repeating rows now has full set of locations

Regards,

~ Coryphon ~

I went to create a New Game in Roll20 and previously the choice for Game Type was Mongoose Traveller, now Classic Traveller is the only option. Your character sheet is no longer available.

Hi Jongar,

Ummmm... I just checked it, it seems to be there for me, I attach a screenshot on creating a test game....

Can you double check and let me know if you still see the problem...

Regards,

~ Coryphon ~

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 21.20.12.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 21.20.12.png
    798.9 KB · Views: 3
All works, my mistake. Was Traveller and Mongoose Traveller previously separate choice or is that new?

Hi Jobgar,
Ah cool 👍
I’m not sure to be honest, when I started working on the sheet I just jumped into the 2E sheet …
Happy Space Adventuring! 😀
~ C ~

Just to add again these are great sheet. I've got a group that meets once a week. We are doing a campaign where they have started in the Solomani Rim and are working their way to Capital. They bought a Far Trader, Jump 2 and now, two years later of campaigning and trading, have made enough money in Trading to get a Jump 5 ship. Your work on Roll20 has really made the game easier for our play.

Thank you ColinD, that is great to hear and sounds like a great game, wish my D&D players wanted to play 🤣 Awesome!
~ C ~

Back