Captives of Kaag

Cheers for the update Matt!

I know you (and Mongoose) get a bit of stick on here, but we do still order the books - and it's kinda nice to be able to let of steam a bit :D

Cheers for that. And I can add that advance copies are on their way to our office right now, so the bulk of the shipment is not going to be far behind!

Sommerlund will be very close behind (at print right now).

Serious work is already going on with LW15 (update on specific dates for that one soon), and Magnamund Bestiary is currently being revised by Mr Dever and his minions.

Oh, and a preview from the forthcoming State of the Mongoose - the Book of the Magnakai is being written right now!

msprange said:
Sommerlund will be very close behind (at print right now).

About effing time! :wink:

Seriously, that is very welcome news - I'm really looking forward to reading it!

msprange said:
Serious work is already going on with ... Magnamund Bestiary is currently being revised by Mr Dever and his minions.

Excellent!

msprange said:
Oh, and a preview from the forthcoming State of the Mongoose - the Book of the Magnakai is being written right now!

:D

The Book of Magnakai? Is it the same one that was written for TotS way before LW become a RPG or is it a brand new thing?

I don't suppose there is any indication as to whether book 29 will come after book 15? Not sure where that is supposed to fall within the current schedule

BlackCat said:
The Book of Magnakai? Is it the same one that was written for TotS way before LW become a RPG or is it a brand new thing?

I would doubt it. That was an attempt at a d20 expansion, which has been abandoned in favor of the simplified truer-to-form rules of Lone Wolf. It would be great to see content from it, though.

I am not sure what I can reveal about the Book of the Magnakai but I can tell you that I'm writing it, it will give you all lots of gaming goodness (I hope!) and it's very nearly done even as we speak.

Pay attention here for more details from Matthew (or me if he says I can give you all a preview... :) )~!

For Sommerlund and the Kai!
-August

August is back for a Lone Wolf RPG sourcebook, great news! Can't wait to read the preview!

And... What about the second issue of the novel series Rise of the Agarashi? I'd like to learn what will happen to the survivors of Avan-Telchos!!

Thanks for the question!

The second book in the Agarashi series, Sand and Sorrow, has been written and is in Joe's hands right now. With any luck and hoping the schedule allows it, you may even see it soon!

I can't wait for you all to see the next part of that story.

For the Kai!
-A

That's a fantastic new, thank you for answering!!
Shoongath, be prepared for the return match (or... is that so???) :) !

Random Code said:
About effing time! :wink:

Seriously, that is very welcome news - I'm really looking forward to reading it!
And I can say it is a very good book - Darren did a good job on the text, and Mr Dever then made it even better! Seriously, this one is practically dripping with plot hooks and adventure ideas.

Drake_NZ said:
I don't suppose there is any indication as to whether book 29 will come after book 15? Not sure where that is supposed to fall within the current schedule

Just waiting for the manuscript, have been told it is imminent! We haven;t yet placed it in the schedule, but I would expect to see it (and cannot wait to read it!) in the first quarter of next year - around Summer before it goes on 'general' sale.

More news on LW14.

The advance copies arrived at our office today (don't get excited, there are only two copies :)). The bulk should arrive about this time next week, and we'll be getting them out of the door ASAP (normally takes 2-3 days to go through them all).

Not long now!

:D :D :D

That's made my evening! Good to hear Matt - thanks for the update.

And I like the sound of the Book of the Magnakai - and news on the next couple of LW novels. Really enjoyed the first two, been awhile since they came out, so really looking forward to the next two!

Looks like 2011 could well be a bumper LW year! :D

Got mine today!

Had a quick scan of it - and the bonus adventure seems to have an interesting twist, and is written by August Hahn!

Back