Are the Bundle of Holding PDFs updated or are they "frozen in time?"

apastuszak

Banded Mongoose
I bought the Mongoose Traveller during the last Bundle of Holding deal. I downloaded the Core Rulebook 2022 update from them and it did not include all the errata as listed in the issued errata FAQ. My copy on DriveThruRPG does include all the errata.

I printed out the book and put it in a binder and was going to print out the updated pages and swap them out. But I would prefer not the print the pages from DriveThruRPG since they contain watermarks on the page.

The vast majority of my MGT2E PDFs I have acquired from Humble Bundle & Bundle of Holding deals (usualy delivered by DTRPG), so I am also intersted in how often they get updated with errata (or not).

I got an email back from Bundle of Holding about this. He's a one man shop. He tries to update the PDFs as often as he can, but he admits he is months behind on doing so for as lot of titles just because of the sheer volume of work. I get the impression; he has to manually update them rather than the publisher having the ability to do so.

The only reason I prefer to get my PDFs directly from Bundle of Holding is I don't want the watermark when I print them out of view them on my iPad. Pure aesthetics.

Back