What fee could they get?

JMISBEST

Mongoose
Following on from my post about my Dragon Class Ship if my friends Pcs abandon Drinax and turn Mercenary what fee could their Dragon and its crew fetch?. Here's a reminder of it

It swaps The 2 55 ton docking bays for 2 50 ton Bay weapons and A 10 ton medical room, adds +50% Armour to raise it to tons of Crystaliron Armour, gives the 6 triple turrets 6 Missile Racks, 6 Pulse Lasers and 6 Sandcasters, swaps the 50 double staterooms for 13 double and 3 single Staterooms hold the crew then swaps the 34 other staterooms for A 68 ton Barracks holding 34 men, has 12 tons of ammo for both Missile Racks and Sandcasters and most things use advanced tech to make things smaller

Its has 50 tons of Cargo space. Its 16 staterooms hold a crew of 16 Gunners, 6 Engineers, 3 Medics and 1 Navigator in double staterooms, its 3 single staterooms hold 1 Pilot, 1 1st officer and 1 captains, its 68 ton barracks hold 30 regular, 3 Sergeant and 1 Lieutenant type Marines and they all have A +3 DM in their 5 key Skills and A +1 DM in their 3 none-key skills

JMISBEST said:
Following on from my post about my Dragon Class Ship if my friends Pcs abandon Drinax and turn Mercenary what fee could their Dragon and its crew fetch?. Here's a reminder of it

It swaps The 2 55 ton docking bays for 2 50 ton Bay weapons and A 10 ton medical room, adds +50% Armour to raise it to tons of Crystaliron Armour, gives the 6 triple turrets 6 Missile Racks, 6 Pulse Lasers and 6 Sandcasters, swaps the 50 double staterooms for 13 double and 3 single Staterooms hold the crew then swaps the 34 other staterooms for A 68 ton Barracks holding 34 men, has 12 tons of ammo for both Missile Racks and Sandcasters and most things use advanced tech to make things smaller

Its has 50 tons of Cargo space. Its 16 staterooms hold a crew of 16 Gunners, 6 Engineers, 3 Medics and 1 Navigator in double staterooms, its 3 single staterooms hold 1 Pilot, 1 1st officer and 1 captains, its 68 ton barracks hold 30 regular, 3 Sergeant and 1 Lieutenant type Marines and they all have A +3 DM in their 5 key Skills and A +1 DM in their 3 none-key skills

Ooops I've just double checked my notes and its 29 regular crew that all have 1 Stateroom and swap the other 21 Staterooms for A 84 ton barracks holding 42 Marines in the form of 36 regulars, 4 Sergeants, 1 very minor lieutenant as 2nd in command and 1 very senior lieutenant as the commander. Sorry about that mistake

Back