one-page character sheet

Elfman

Mongoose
I've gone and done it again. :oops:

I created a one-page character sheet for Conan, along the lines of the one-page character sheet I created for Babylon 5 back in August. I've just posted it to my website, and you can download it if you want:

http://www.elfman.org/bab5rpg/conan_char_sheet.pdf.

It's free for non-commercial distribution; do whatever you want with it just don't sell it. Please fee free to send me a PM if you have any comments or suggestions on how to improve the sheet. Yes I know the skill list is not complete; I put in all the "usable untrained" skills, and left blanks for others to save space.

Share and enjoy. :)

Rook says he might make a forms version of it. If he does I'll ask him to post a link (or whatever) here in this thread.

EDIT: OOPS! I Made a rather large mistake. The key abilities for the skills are all mixed up. I'll post an unmixed version tomorrow, so if you downloaded a copy today you should come back tomorrow (Feb. 3rd, after 8pm GMT)! I'll drop a note here when it's fixed.

EDIT (2): The above mistake has been fixed.

Ok, I've fixed my rather large error and the skills now have all the correct key abilities. You can download the latest sheet, version 1.1, at the link above.

If you have a sheet with version 1.0 on it, the skills have the wrong key abilities and you should download the latest version at the link above.

Share and Enjoy!

I have compleated the Onepage Form and sent it to Elfman, Not sure when he will have it hosted for download. Until then ANyone who wants it can e-mail me and I will send it to them.

rook111@gt.rr.com

rook111 and I are working on a new version of the one-page sheet that has reputation, languages, magic attack, power points, and a few other enhancements. You know, the stuff that we didn't know we needed until after we got the book, as the sheet was designed before either one of us had a book.

Hopefully we can get that up Tuesday or Wednesday, look here for a post for availablility.

In the meantime I'm posting version 1.1's forms that rook111 made. Get it here:

One-Page Character Sheet w/Forms by Elfman & rook111

Share and Enjoy!

EDIT: The above link gets you the most current verison of the forms sheet. 8)

I've just posted a new version of my one-page Conan sheet.

Version 1.2 has quite a few changes, including:
- space for power points, corruption, reputation, magic attack.
- a small space for attack notes
- the entire language list
- checkboxes for the combat manoeuvres
- a few other spaces moved around and consolidated for space
- a few other changes that made the sheet mroe usable.

Overall a significant change, and the final version that I plan on using myself. I've replaced the above link with the latest version, download it from there.

rook111 is going to give me the updated forms version very soon, one of us will post when it's done!

Share and Enjoy!

The new sheet looks very nice, Elfman. Do you plan on making this version auto-calculate too? Also, I noticed that the survival skill is not listed. Looking forward to using your sheet in my upcoming games. Thanks for the hard work.

D Benson

Elfman said:
I've just posted a new version of my one-page Conan sheet.

Version 1.2 has quite a few changes, including:
- space for power points, corruption, reputation, magic attack.
- a small space for attack notes
- the entire language list
- checkboxes for the combat manoeuvres
- a few other spaces moved around and consolidated for space
- a few other changes that made the sheet mroe usable.

Overall a significant change, and the final version that I plan on using myself. I've replaced the above link with the latest version, download it from there.

rook111 is going to give me the updated forms version very soon, one of us will post when it's done!

Share and Enjoy!

Inoticed that you removeed the "Unarmed" Attacks section (still have Grapple) from the Combat/Attacks section - is that due to being repetitive with Melee / Grapple, or what? Also, Damage Reduction is gone, replaced by Magic, is that because one can just look to their Armor section?

BTW, are there only copper and silver pieces in the Hyborian world?

slaughterj said:
Inoticed that you removeed the "Unarmed" Attacks section (still have Grapple) from the Combat/Attacks section - is that due to being repetitive with Melee / Grapple, or what? Also, Damage Reduction is gone, replaced by Magic, is that because one can just look to their Armor section?

BTW, are there only copper and silver pieces in the Hyborian world?

Yes, the Unarmed Attack was removed because it is basically the same bonus as melee, in order to make space for the attack notes.

Damage reduction is not gone, it's just moved. Look a little more left.

My original sheet had only silver/copper pieces, as that's what was on the Mongoose Sheet on which my original sheet was based. After reading the book, I found that ... lessee... on pg. 131 it tells us that there's nothing smaller than silver pieces, and that anything less than 1/4 silver (which can be made by breaking silver pieces along the score marks) needs to be bartered for or bought in bulk. It also mentions that while there are gold lunas, they are only used in paying off very large sums and are quite rare.

So, when runnning out of space (one page is not very much for so much cool stuff!) I decided to put the silver pieces into the items/equipment section, since you gotta carry them anyway. :p If you ever get some lunas, you can write that into the equipment too.

BTW, I hope to get rook111's updated forms version sometime today, I'll post as soon as I get it.

Wow guys! I'm really impressed. Just a note for the auto-calculating sheet that you get to add your base reflex save to initiative. The misc box serves the purpose of writing that in.

Thanks for doing this up, I for one plan on using it.

Fyrestryke :eek:)

I've just posted the latest and hopefully final forms version of the one-page Conan sheet. :D

Version 1.2 of the forms sheet has all the changes outlined above. You can download it at the above link, or for convenience just get them both here:
Share and Enjoy!

EDIT: A calculation error in the forms version has been fixed and the fixed version can be found at the above link.
EDIT: The links above will give you the most current version of the sheet.

Thanks for all the work on these, I did something similar, though not quite as nice for 5th Ed Hero and for Mutants and Masterminds, and know it is quite a bit of work!

Parry Score not calculating. For example, 18 Str should give total of 14, not 12.

No Tumble, Decipher Script, Handle Animal, Open Lock, Profession, Sleight of Hand or Survival skill.

Aesa the Swift said:
No Tumble, Decipher Script, Handle Animal, Open Lock, Profession, Sleight of Hand or Survival skill.

I was just going to mention that after trying to use it to write up a Noble.

If the Printer friemdly version of the Official Sheet isn't uploaded today, e-mail me and I will send you both the Blank pdf and the Form version tonight.

rook111@gt.rr.com

Aesa the Swift said:
This is by intention.

I did not have room to put all the skills in the sheet. So I put in all the skills that were usable untrained (skills that everyone can use whether or not they put points into them) and the knowledge skill (which was something that seemed like everyone would have at least one sub-specialty in). You can write in any other skills you need.

In my tests, I've rarely had to write in more than two, and never more than 5 in the six available spaces.

If it bothers you that some of them are empty, then fill in the blank spots with the skills you want to go there, and re-save a local copy with no other changes to be your "blank" copy. Then you won't have to type them more than once.

I just uploaded the latest forms version fix, in which the Parry calculations are fixed.

See above for links.

Share and Enjoy!

Back