Now that the Companion is Pushed Back

haargald

Mongoose
Ok, so in a perfect world Mongoose would have released the core book and companion as one book, which would mean we would have it right now and the Glorantha book would be out next, but the world is not perfect so I have a suggestion for Mongoose to keep all of us anxious folk happy: MORE PREVIEWS!!!!!

Anybody already running a game with the MRQ core book? I'm waiting for the Glorantha book myself.

haargald said:
Anybody already running a game with the MRQ core book? I'm waiting for the Glorantha book myself.
Yes, I'm using the MRQ core rules for a Traveller game.

I'm waiting for the Glorantha book before going back to fantasy.

I like the idea of more previews too :)

I'm starting a game on the 31st set in our in-house world that was designed with RQ3 and Glorantha tinted glasses, and not yet published due to... incompatibilites with other open systems.

I'm *really* excited.

And could tou fo a non gloramth magick book also?

Charles.

I am working on a hmobrew fantasy seting as never been a big fan of Glorantha, but liked the rules 8) :twisted:

I just realized Rune of Chaos is announced as being released this week:

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/news/news_item.php?pkid_news=119&PHPSESSID=6299221e4bba6596d8c493d75ee285b5

Just wondering - it was announced to be delayed until 18th September. Is there any changes that we can get Companion "ahead" of the delayed schedule also?

Hey Matt, I know you're busy with the big announcment, but how about a preview. We ouldn't ask if we didn't love ya! :wink:

Back