"Judge talk" and quotes

Valaryc

Mongoose
hello fellow judges !

i am looking for some cool quotes from you or your player judges :)

i start with two from my group:

Only my weapon understands me.

Suspects are guilty....otherwise they won't be suspects !

'Only my weapon understands me' is one of Postal Dude's.
' Human are Vermin' Nemesis the Warlock.

After playing Judes Dredd vs Death demo, just while ago, I rememebr' I'm gonna lock you up & throw away the key.' It's one of Dredd's
A few others

'Drop it , Creep'

"Your messin with the department's finest'

'Your breakin the law, Citizen'

For asking a perpetrator to assume the position of laying face down on the pedway:

"Kiss crete, Creep!"

i.e. Face down on the plascrete surface.

Sam

Samvail1 said:
For asking a perpetrator to assume the position of laying face down on the pedway:

"Kiss crete, Creep!"

i.e. Face down on the plascrete surface.

Sam

And the slightly more aggressive version of:

"Eat crete, Creep!"

Sam

A few more from the game.

'Your going away for keeps'

'There's a Iso cube with your name on it'

'Your gonna spend the rest of your natural life time in the cubes'

'Your taking the big ride'

'Dead or alive your coming with me'

Here are few that sound more common place & not so interesting.

'Freeze'

'Halt Lawbreaker' ( The words Lawbreaker is exchangable with any of the others like Citizen, Perp, Creep. Depending on the apparent severity of the offender.)

'12 months, Creep'

'You Blew it' These last two can be added to any of the others to make them sound more interesting.

'Don't move Creep'

'Drop your weapon, Perp.'

'Stop, in the name of the law'

'Down now'

'Get on your knees'

'Put your hands behind your head, Creep'

The last three phrases could be used together or separately. What ever suits better.

Lastly I'll leave you with Dredds most well known ' I'm Am The LAW '

On hearing a very lame excuse:

'You must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!'

'Next time we get our retaliation in first'

'We had to nuke the block to save it'

'Eat this'

'Let's see, arson, 1st degree murder, rape, AGH and of course lets not forget dropping that gum wrapper on the ped citizen. I am in a good mood so lets drop all the other charges and just deal with the gum wrapper. 250 years creep we dont like litterbugs in this sector!'

Dredd Times said:
'We had to nuke the block to save it'

'Let's see, arson, 1st degree murder, rape, AGH and of course lets not forget dropping that gum wrapper on the ped citizen. I am in a good mood so lets drop all the other charges and just deal with the gum wrapper. 250 years creep we dont like litterbugs in this sector!'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i like them !!!!!!!

We played Twin Peaks - the main story-line with about 5 of the subplots - and (with the full cooperation of one player) had Demon Bob possess one of the PC's, who then attacked the other PC's...

Basically we had got a player who had become indestructable. This was in the GW days, and this guy had increased his CS and I scores to such a high levelthat nothing could touch him. Until he had to face Demon Bob / other PC - his stats were roughly equal to the indestructable PC, and once possessed by the demon, it was actually a fair fight. The possessed PC killed the 'indestructable' PC after a long and epic fight.

Now, we live in a part of the world where it rains a lot. Manchester, UK. Ever wondered why Morrissey is such a whiner? It'sbecause he comes from here. The whole City is grey, and drizzly. Hence, the player who had the indestuctableJudge, who had just finally been killed, had at his disposal an umbrella.

The conversation went like this:

GM: As You lie dying, you see that your collegue is, in fact, possessed by the demon Bob Robinson... he stands above you as you breathe yourlast. You die knowing that Laura Palmer's killer is now in residence inside a Judge. You fought well, but youknow that your life is at an end.

Dead player {Steve} (giving an evil look to Peter, the player controlling the possessed judge): You bastard.

Possessed Judge (Peter): Hehe. I am Bob Robinson and I am all powerful! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Dead Judge: I'm going to stick this umbrella right up your arse. AND OPEN IT!

We have not let Steve forget this in the 10 years since we played it! He was serious!

Not very Judge-like but it was very funny at the time :D

From the Judge Dredd movie... as Judge Stallone rides into the middle of a Block War alone, while the other judges hide behind cover a safe distance away.

"l am... the Law! Drop... your weapons! These blocks... are under... arrest!"

Arabin

A pretty much direct quote from the original Block Mania story - no idea why Stallone hesitates so much when he delivers that line though. I am in the minority in that I don't think the problem with the movie was Stallone. His acting in other movies is often more than adequate.

I think the director was too inexperienced for such a big budget film, and that the whole thing was a missed opportunity and could have been so much better.

You might be right. I guess we'll never know... but I do hope that the new films they are making will try that little bit harder. I know movies cost a fortune to make... but rushing it out the door to get some cash just means it will flop. If they take a little extra time to fine polish it, the word will spread and people will see it repeatedly.

Arabin

I've never held Stallone responcible for the so called in-adequecies of the Judge Dredd movie. Not his fault! It's just that he isn't right for nailing Judge Dredd exactly. Apart from that, the movie was spot on, just about. It could have been little more darker though. I'm thinking of ' Escape from New York' or 'Warriors' here in terms of atmosphere.

Like, what type of guy is Dredd supposed to be anyway. I had always took him for a typical Nazi-Skinhead/expunk turned cop when I first discovered the character for myself in 2000AD. To me that implies picking a actor that can look, act and project ( whatever actors do.) that character exactly.

Like with alot of comic book characters, I believe the actor should atleast be made up to look the part ( Prostetic lantern jaw.), & the right build if he doesn't possess a natural character similarity. ( E.g. Ron Pearlman, Clancy Brown. These are favorite choices. ) and a gravelly voice.

Now I have more background information of Dredd. That he is a clone of one of the first Judges. That he has a twin Brother Rico ( Yeah, I sort of got that from the movie as well.) that his first name is Joseph. Now I had alway thought that Dredd may have been of ayran persausion, but Joseph to me days that he be more middle-eastern than icelandic. A interesting concept.

"So, you guys been around the Bloc a few times?"- Random Mega-City cit to two visiting Sov-Judges.
"You've got a lot of guts to attack us!"- Judges vs. Fatty, bonus points if it's Two-Ton Tony.

Back