Fan Made 2nd Ed Character Sheets

Midnight

Mongoose
I just got the new Core Rules and I've reached the point where I want to start making a few test characters, But the official sheet while very pretty, is a bit too spread out for my tastes.

I was just wondering if anybody has whipped up a new sheet, or modified an existing 1st ed sheet for the new 2nd Edition.

Thanks
Midnight

Midnight said:
I just got the new Core Rules and I've reached the point where I want to start making a few test characters, But the official sheet while very pretty, is a bit too spread out for my tastes.

I was just wondering if anybody has whipped up a new sheet, or modified an existing 1st ed sheet for the new 2nd Edition.

Thanks
Midnight

I've thought about it, but I'm not entirely happy with my 2nd version of the 1st edition sheets. So I want to update them first. Also, I don't have the book, so I don't know what's important to the 2nd Edition.

Kizarvexis

Yeah, that's always been my minor gripe with the character sheets from Mongoose. Very pretty, but a drag to print out and use.
A plain, black and white version of any and ALL character sheets would be more useful than one with a ton of graphics.

Ghost2020 said:
Yeah, that's always been my minor gripe with the character sheets from Mongoose. Very pretty, but a drag to print out and use.
A plain, black and white version of any and ALL character sheets would be more useful than one with a ton of graphics.

You can find my first edition sheets at http://home.att.net/~b5wars3/files/B5RPG.html. I want to make a few changes to them, but I don't know when I'll get time to do them. I'll get to 2nd ed sheets after I update the others.

Kizarvexis

working on one as we speak. Its nearly done I need to finish the back page. does anything know how encumbrance works in 2nd edition?

Chern

finished the sheet. let me know if you all like the layout. its on my multimedia page here

http://home.comcast.net/~epicarmycard/mystuff/multimedia.htm

near the bottom of the page.

enjoy!

Chernobyl

Back