Character Sheet

Smiling Fox

Mongoose
Yesterday when I printed a couple of character sheets to my weekly roleplaying meeting, I got reminded of a thing I had forgot. I printed the original sheets since I didn't know which classes my players would be interested in. The front page looked fine, but the back side... Some person with a poor sense of humour had put a large Mongoose symbol right on the backside of the sheet, effectively destroying the whole sheet. So my question is: When are we going to see original sheets without the big M? It covers up the Equipment section, the Class Features section and the Weapon section. I could as well write my signature straight over it instead it would be equally annoying!

Maybe it's just your file that was corrupted during download, or your reader that messes up things? Because I downloaded and printed those too, and the big M is just on the background, and does not cover anything.

I must admitt that this big "M" doesn't add anything to the sheet!
Advertising is a thing, but this way I really don't like... :evil:

Personnaly, I use the character sheets by Ema. They are simply 20 times better than the original one. :D

Personally I believe that the M isn't thought for black-and-white printers!
It just gets annoyingly grey and bothersome.

Smiling Fox said:
Personally I believe that the M isn't thought for black-and-white printers!
It just gets annoyingly grey and bothersome.

Perhaps we should ask Ema for a new neutral character sheet ? :wink:

I never got any kind of "M" when I printed up the sheets. I used the free ones from Mongoose, I'm assuming you're referring to the same ones.

Back