Burger's 2nd ed ship sheets \o/

Yeah sure if you can enter the data into MS Access. I'll PM you a link to download the MS Access file for the existing database, if you can modify that using the same format then I can make a link.

Burger said:
Thanks to tschuma, the Dilgar War sheets are now posted. :)
http://www.ibisfightclub.co.uk/dilgarwar

my deep and sincere thanks for Tschuma for working so hard to produce this information and for Burger for providing the resource :)

so very kind

Love your DnD 4e char gen, but it´s slightly outdated. Any plans to update or any way I could do it myself?
Cheers,
-Pablo

No plans to update that I'm afraid... haven't played in ages.
If you can do ASP code then I can send the source?

Very useful. Thank you. Thank you.
Is it possible to include improvised weapons?
Just had to vanquish a siren, a sucubus and a trap haunt ghost with just a large carving knife and a flaming torch. Dressed as a mime artist. Long story.

Hi, haven´t had the time to check this. If you could send the source it would be great, I might even be able to get some friends to help feed data for a version in Portuguese.

I´m gonna pm you my email.

Thanks,
-Pablo

Burger said:
No plans to update that I'm afraid... haven't played in ages.
If you can do ASP code then I can send the source?

Dear ship viewer users,
I'm afraid the domain name burger.sentientrabbits.com is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment.
In the meantime you can access the ship viewer on: Http://www.ibisfightclub.co.uk
In fact it might be a good idea to use this one instead from now on, since it is my domain name :)

Out of curiosity, is there any interest in ACTA ship designs based off of B5Wars Cannon?

Its been a while since I've played ACTA, but I have to admit I'm a little turned off at the ship designs.

More so on the Dilgar War (http://www.ibisfightclub.co.uk/dilgarwar/) ones.
Please don't get me wrong, I respect and applaud the hard work put into it

But the Hurr Gerontacray? It's the Hyach Gerontacray and the Hurr Republic.
Other things like the Vree Xonn, it didn't exist until 2260.

Looking at the 2nd Edition sheets the Centauri Kutai seems oddly placed at Patrol since it was a tougher ship than the Vorchan and was far from agile.

I realize its just a game, make things balanced, but just curious if there was any interest in making the ships in ACTA from their previous life in B5Wars.

Many of the ships in ACTA were originally based on the B5 Wars designs. But for various reasons were modified. Sometimes it was for simplicity, sometimes to avoid duplicating ship roles (do the Centauri really need another Skirmish/Raid ship?), sometimes because the models came back from the forge the wrong size!

Personally I'd have no interest in converting B5 Wars but if you want to do it and can find someone to play it, go for it! :)

Out of curiosity, is there any interest in ACTA ship designs based off of B5Wars Cannon?

Its been a while since I've played ACTA, but I have to admit I'm a little turned off at the ship designs.

More so on the Dilgar War (http://www.ibisfightclub.co.uk/dilgarwar/) ones.
Please don't get me wrong, I respect and applaud the hard work put into it

Ah sorry to hear that - the Dilgar War Supplement is based on several sources: (in this order)

The novel by Lightning Count (who drew alot from the B5 Wars ships - so my Nova Dreadnought is War level rather than Raid, B5 Wars ships such as the Hecate)
ACTA 2nd Edition
The B5 Wars Dilgar war supplements - official and unofficial
If you have five min download the full supplement - its free and I hope you might find some familiar ships within.

However it was a mix and match and I don't have all the B5 Wars supplements.

But the Hurr Gerontacray? It's the Hyach Gerontacray and the Hurr Republic.
Other things like the Vree Xonn, it didn't exist until 2260.

Ah thats a just very minor typo on the resource - the famialr names are in the pack. re the Xonn - had limited information on the Vree and wanted them to have a ship to make fighting decent sized battle possible - same with a few other larger ships.

Looking at the 2nd Edition sheets the Centauri Kutai seems oddly placed at Patrol since it was a tougher ship than the Vorchan and was far from agile.

Hmm never knew that about the Kutai either from the RPG or ACTA and it fits very nicely in that nice - however bets thing to do is give us some alternatives :) and see what happens

I realize its just a game, make things balanced, but just curious if there was any interest in making the ships in ACTA from their previous life in B5Wars.

Hmm some are and some arn't at present happy with them as they are as it gives a nice range but interested to see what you come up with.

Hi Burger,

Are you going to get into the Star Trek version of ACTA?

I never bothered with noble thingy, but Star Trek sounds interesting. Not as interesting as B5 but what the heck :)

Andy
CptKremmen

Here are a couple of things you might want to copy to the 3D counters section:
New improved Xorr - when complete, looks like this.
I originally didn't think I could make paper cones that small and shallow, which is why the original paper Xorr had a flat disc hull with several small discs glued into a stack as a stand-off for the lower gun. After I scaled it up and built a larger, flying version with double-cone hull, I tried scaling it back down again and managed to build it. You can either cut the yellow/black section off the cones and glue the cones onto the yellow disc, or leave them on and leave the yellow disc out entirely.

Drakh Patrol Cruiser - when complete, looks like this.
The widest piece is the upper hull and wings, the bit next to it is the lower hull and wings, the two fins by themselves are the left and right upper fin. The upper hull needs to be folded in half and then folded out again to form a ridge; when the folds are right, it should fit neatly onto the lower hull piece.

Back