Solution to Traveller PDFs not showing images in PDFKit based renderers (macOS and iOS)

Image problems with Apple devices should now be fixed - simply re-download the file and try again.

Very sorry it took so long to fix, and please let us know if you still see any issues. However, assuming all goes well, we will start updating previous books to this format next week.

So far, This is Free Trader Beowulf and Fifth Frontier War, but we will be going over the rest from next week onwards. Expect updates!
Thanks a lot for this! Is there a way to know which files are updated when looking at the download pages later? Are you appending the date on the file names? It helps a lot when I see the files with Apr24 or something on them.

Deepest apologies for having taken this long - but yes, I think we have cracked it. If all goes well with Beowulf tomorrow, expect a mass update over the coming days/weeks of all our other books affected by this.
Matt this would be absolutely wonderful. It is my single biggest issue with any of your products (which I love dearly I have to say) that I can't read them properly on my iPad. If you have nailed this and can update everything, that would be just an amazing early May Day present.

Several PDFs were updated today, April 23, 2024. A quick check of a few pain points, the image immediately after the table of contents on page 2 of High Guard 2022 Update for example, are now working for me. I will have to do a side by side comparison at some point.

Edit: Ohh, thank you Mongoose.

!

Last edited:
Back