Burger's 2nd ed ship sheets \o/

I'll be relying on online shipviewers since FP in Bristol were kyboshed by their head office in their attempt to order P&P for me.

LBH
(Disgruntled verging on peeved)

Now updated with ships from Juyaie, Earth-Centauri War, ISA Supplement and a few others. Thanks to Tshuma for doing the legwork. Any typos, let me know and I shall correct.

The Rakartas cutter and laser variants have these main weapons respectivly

cutter 10" F 2AD ap, dd
laser 12" F 4AD ap, dd

surely since one is superior in every way you don't mean these stats? No canon ships have the gravitic cutter, so I don't know what it should be, while the brikorta has a 20" B 1AD b,dd medium laser cannon. Can I suggest that the laser Rakarta get the same gun, or even better (due to the range and greater average damage the beam does) a

Light Laser 20" B 1AD b,p

introducing a whole new weapon to the brakiri (which the cutter does anyway)

(using my weighting system for weapons) the size of the weapons are as follows (1 ad vanilla 10" shooting at hull 6 = 1)

Grav Cannon 9.6 (2ADx1.2x4/3x3 for range, precise, sap)
Grav Cutter 8 (2ADx1x2x2 for range, ap, dd)
Laser 19.2 (4ADx1.2x2x2 for range, ap, dd)
Light Laser (my suggestion) 8 (1ADx2x1/2x6x4/3 for range, boresight, beam, precise)
Medium Laser (on the brikorta) 12 (1ADx2x1/2x6x2 for range, boresight, beam, dd)

also

You (I know it's not you, somebody else, I saw that thread but didn't comment since I thought it was dead) give the Ramsheka a

Gravitic Lance 35" F 2AD p, sap

while on the Kaliva the Gravitic Lance is

Gravitic Lance 35" F 5AD sap, td

while it should be easy to add and subract AD, changing traits like that means it has to be another weapon with a different name.

E-Mines Hurt

I created the stats for the Other Ships on Burgers page and the other thread, which isn't dead. Just trying to help Burger out.

I have to play test these and most are translations from B5Wars ship stats. Any advice welcome, and please move over to the other thread.

The Rakarta's were the last tha tI created, so they might be off. I did not want to over power the Ramesheka and move it to Arm level, which is why it only has 2AD on the Gravitic Lance.

Regards

tschuma

The Gravitic Lance has two different properties on the kaliva it is SAP, TD and on the Ramsheka it is SAP, Precise. I'm not really suggesting it shouldn't have the weapon, but rather that it should have the same properties as is does on the Kaliva.

Agreed, that on the Kaliva each AD is worth 9 vanilla AD, while on the Ramsheka it is worth 4 AD, so you can have only 1 AD SAP,TD if you want.

Ah - my policy on ship sheets is that if something is published, then I'll post the stats (eventually haha). So Juyaie, Darkness Rising, ISA Supplement etc can all go on, and Dilgar War when it's finished... but these others which only exist as forum threads with constantly evolving stats I'm afraid will have to go. I can't be updating them all the time as the stats get tweaked, and if I put these on, then everyone who makes up a ship on the forums will want it listed, leading to a pile of random unbalanced ships. When the stats are finalized and published in a supplement and accepted by the community then they can go on :)

I'll leave them on there for another day in case anyone wants to grab copies, after that I'm afraid they'll have to go, until the stats are finalized and published in a supplement.

Burger said:
Ah - my policy on ship sheets is that if something is published, then I'll post the stats (eventually haha). So Juyaie, Darkness Rising, ISA Supplement etc can all go on, and Dilgar War when it's finished... but these others which only exist as forum threads with constantly evolving stats I'm afraid will have to go. I can't be updating them all the time as the stats get tweaked, and if I put these on, then everyone who makes up a ship on the forums will want it listed, leading to a pile of random unbalanced ships. When the stats are finalized and published in a supplement and accepted by the community then they can go on :)

I'll leave them on there for another day in case anyone wants to grab copies, after that I'm afraid they'll have to go, until the stats are finalized and published in a supplement.

fair 'nuff... anyway I bought the game and I can play it any way I want, so can everybody else. Great work on your part regardless.

cool stuff, couple of things from E/C war i noticed:
the valerius has a 4AD beam (5AD on your site) but perhaps this change got missed out.
some mixing going on with EAS titans and the zues. Titans needs P/S/A discharge guns (8AD in each) and interceptors 4. zues is missing its aft rail guns (4AD) and P/S pulse cannons (6AD) whilst for some reason gained discharge guns :D

thanks for the hard work though.

Burger

OK, I have copies of the ships I created, Sorry for creating more work. We are planning on playtesting these, so I should be able to create someting in the future so they can go back on the site.

I plan on starting on Darkness Rising todayso maybe by the end of the week I might have that done.

Kattader

I caught the issue with the Zeus and Titan last night but was too tired to post. Just put the stats in the wrong row.

Regards

Tom

Darkness Rising ships are now up. Because of the nature of DR, it has its own database which is not combined with the existing ships. So to access the DR sheets, go to the home page http://www.ibisfightclub.co.uk and click the link under the purple "Resources" heading.

Much thanks to tschuma for the painstaking data input. Any errors/typos, let me know and I'll fix em.

When DaBoss releases the Dilgar War, I will start on those as well, which will inspire me to look for some Dilgar ships!

Many thanks to Burger for letting me expand upon his work.

regards

tschuma

tschuma said:
When DaBoss releases the Dilgar War, I will start on those as well, which will inspire me to look for some Dilgar ships!

Many thanks to Burger for letting me expand upon his work.

regards

tschuma
so very very kind Sir - I think you both for you hard work and generosity.

kattader

Let's see what is in the Dilgar war first in case there are any overlaps. I have a WWII Game to come up with for our monthly group meeting and get ready for in Feb, so after that I will discuss with Burger.

Regards

tschuma

Back