Babylon 5 RULES

A

Anonymous

HEY ALL!!!!

Just wanted to tell everyone one that...

BABYLON 5 RULES!!!!!!

Star Trek who?

Star Wars What?

DS9 Yuck!!!

Voyager Gag!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT BABYLON 5!!!

Star Destroyer vs. Shadow Battle Crab?

Give me a break!!!

KUDOS TO B5!!!

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

:twisted:

Can't condemn fan enthusiasm. Although flushing all other sci-fi settings down the window might as well be too much, mmmm ? :wink:

For instance, I play a lot of Star Wars and it is fanstastic, for different reasons. It's more swashbuckling adventures and heroic fantasy with a sci-fi decor, really. Technology is not really that important, it's the character skills that rules, etc.

Viva B5!
Viva diversity!
To each his/her own!
I'll shut up now. :roll:

personaly ALL sciencie Fiction rules...... why cant people just enjoy all types of science fiction... Star Trek, Star Wars, B5 etc.. are all great in there own ways........ and another thing science fiction is a nich market we need to have some solidarity in the ranks of scifi.... we all can like the parts we want.. and can ignore what we dont like .... but the fact is there havent been that many great science fiction moments on TV or on the movie Screen... if that made any sence whatso ever

In all actuality you cannot condem Star Trek, because without it some of the talent on B5 might not be present. There are plenty of TNG actors who have done B5 episodes.

i totaly agree Golum.... and without Star Trek... something like B5 probably would never have gotten made.....

I agree that you should judge each bit of sci-fi on it's own merits. I for one like all three universes (Star Wars, Star Trek, and B5) and I agree you can't honestly compare any of them (some people could make a case for B5 vs. DS9 but I won't go into that here). The universes are completely different, while the end results of some of the tech is the same, how each universe arrives at the end result is fairly unique.

I agree with you folks, a little solidarity and open-mindedness wouldn't hurt in the sci-fi field, otherwise the "fanboy-ism" will condemn the genre as a whole. They all have good point like Golem and LoneStranger said. So you see Cartmag, you're making a lot of sense.

P.S. : Hey Cartmag, calling Golem "Golum" makes for a good, if unintended, joke. I might as well start calling him that. :lol:

Relax, Golum, i'm kidding of course. :D
Did I just called him Golum ? Sorry... really. :p

DIE TREKKIES......DIE!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sorry guys, i just had to say it. :lol:

B5 is the only one i have found so far that has even come close to sci-fi in it`s written form.

lol... someone had to do it..... and I think thats the first time i have ever actualy made some sence... wow.... i think im gona faint....... and another thing that people tend to forget is when startrek was first created in the 60's the world was a completely different place... the Utopian ideals that the Original Trek portraid was more along the signs of the times..... because there was alot going on then that wasnt the greatest.... it also broke alot of social barriers that helped the future.... under the same vegn B5 and DS9 are both yet again products of there own time.... you have the grittier darker storielines that permeates both.. which is the type of thing we enjoy in this day and age..... again im sorry if i made NO sence whatsoever...... and sorry for gettin political <i hate when I do that>

BABYLON 5 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B5!!!!

B5!!!!

Star Trek may have started Sci-Fi and if you like 60 minute dramas that don't really interact with the next episode and fail to tell a story over a long period then yes, Star Trek is quite good.

But B5 is EPIC!!!

GRAND!!!!

COSMIC!!!

Every episode usually interacts with the overall story.

SO FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T HEAR ME....

BABYLON 5 RULES!!!!!!

Stule

P.S.
And Londo is a GOD!!!!

WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE CENTARI REPUBLIC!!!!!!

And Londo is a GOD!!!!

WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE CENTARI REPUBLIC!!!!!!

At least he has a point. :lol:

But seriously Bab5 and Space 2063 are not only my favourite SF-series but also my favourite TV-series, closely followed by Farscape and Scrubs.

Well apparently Ruprecht is ill, so I'll take his place.
Hey Golum, would you hold him for me a minute?
He's struggling a lot and screaming all the time... :lol:

Watch out though! The side effects of what you are about to do to him will have him singing like Michael Jackson.

You're right Dag, we better put more thought to it. Anyway, just as my shaking hands approached his... things, a giant hand took the genital cuff and a booming voice sounding like an old bear said to me :
Booming voice sounding like an Old Bear said:
I'm the only one who can do such a thing in these parts.
So I yield...

Back