ACTA:SF What fleets?

Builder

Banded Mongoose
Do people intend to pick up for ACTA:SF?

I have picked up, or am awaiting my Fed stuff which is probably where I will stop with them.

After that I am probabely going to pick up some Gorns and Tholians, though I am tempted by the Klingons as well.

Pre-Order in for Gorn (my favourite from SFB/FC - though i have a secret Love for the ISC - to be seen in 2015 or such like :D :roll: :D ). Also got the Klingon squadron box (with i'm working on at present). Will add the Klingon/Orion box when out. Also slowly building a Romulan force - though as i prefer the 'Hawk' series ships, it's a ship at a time. Squadron sets with Hawks and KR's might be considered in future, but not about yet (though they will be if following SFB/FC squadron's), so only have a 'SparrowHawk' on order (will paint up, and may get a 'cloaked' model, before the next Romulan ship.

Federation and Klingon fleet boxes on order, probably getting the Kitty Empire fleet box in the Summer. I'm doing the "western front", so there's a fair chance I'll add the Lyrans as a fourth fleet at the end of the year (presuming they're in the next book since the ADB bunch posted that they were discussing ESG rules with Matt). Other than that I may pick up small numbers of Orions and civilians, but that depends on how they're packaged.

Klingons (waiting for fleet box)
Federation Cruiser - for Mirror Universe ship

Some of the Klingon ships I hope to be Romulan / Pirate :)

Federation definately (waiting for my fleet box.. patiently), with some Klingons and Romulans so that I have some variety and extra forces if someone wants to play that doesn't have the game.

But I'm REALLY waiting for the Kzinti. Rrwarr... :twisted:

I have a Federation Fleet box on order with the local store. I have been seriously considering having them all be mirror universe ships.

I have a Klingon Fleet box and Romulan and Federation Squadron boxes on order through through Mongoose. Along with my CC.

I have received my Klingon Squadron box, rulebook and CC from ADB. Have to reorder the Romuland Fleet Box once they are out.

Am also considering the Gorn but the Kzniti just really haven't called to me yet.

Federation and Klingon initially (1 Fleet Box of each plus some Ortegas on order), but eventually would like some of every race. I the old 2400's only have Federation, Klingons and a few Romulans. I have so many mini's of the old FJD minis though I had to stat them out or simply not use them!

Always hated the rules lawyering with Plasma and other type heavy weapons. Games always broke down into loophole research projects versus playing the game. No reason to fear Plasma here though!

All the stuff I ordered was through my FLGS, so we are still waiting for the dist to do something.

I ordered the Klingon fleet box plus one squadron box for me.
I also ordered one fleet box Plus one squadron box of targets.....err...Federation for demos and so I have someone to destroy...errr....teach how to play.

I have one of both Federation and Klingon fleet boxes on order. As time passes, I will likely get one of every fleet box to at least represent each empire. One of the guys in my current gaming group really likes Romulans so I can't see myself not ordering one of those.

Main Fleet – Federation

One Squadron Box Ordered and Received – Assembled awaiting painting
Fleet Box on pre-order
Awaiting ability to pre-order for Squadron Box #7: Federation Reinforcements
Few singles as well on pre-order

Secondary Fleet

Klingon - One squadron box ordered

Waiting for Klingon and Federation fleets. Some extras I ordered have turned up first (though they aren't Mongoose extras).

Sounds cool guys.

Anyone have any idea what box the Tholians are turning up in? I was looking at them a bit more tonight with another friend in our gaming group and I would like to try them out at some stage.

Back