ACTA:SF What fleets?

Not sure which empire I'll play the most, but I have one-each of every fleet box and squadron box on order.

Builder said:
Sounds cool guys.

Anyone have any idea what box the Tholians are turning up in? I was looking at them a bit more tonight with another friend in our gaming group and I would like to try them out at some stage.

There is nothing on the release schedule yet.

I'll NEED to buy all of the fleets, because, inevitably, I'll be the only one in town who owns the game, but everyone else will want to play. :-0

I'm going to get the rulebook, Federation, Klingon and Romulan Squadrons (including cloaked Romulans). Then one of each fleet as they come out so that I'll have extra of the "big three". If they come out with a cloaked Romulan fleet box I would pick that up as well.

I think I'll split my order into three, so I can get three Federation Command Cruisers. ;-)

Federation, Klingon, and Romulan fleet boxes pre-ordered from local store [obviously not received yet], as well as the ACTASF rulebook [that they still have yet to get]. Also, ordered the Cloaked Romulan Reinforcements.

Since I'm mainly using all of this for PD20M RPG starship combat integration [like the old FASA ship panels], I'll get all the other races in squadron box sets since, hopefully, the players will not be engaging whole fleets in their experimental Federation Frigate...except the ISC, I'll need a fleet of those when they come out.

Back