Which is your Favourite Edition of RuneQuest . . . . . .

1st Edition RuneQuest

• 2nd Edition RuneQuest (Chaosium)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd Edition RuneQuest (Games Workshop)

• 3rd Edition RuneQuest (Avalon Hill)

• 3rd Edition RuneQuest (Games Workshop)

• The Mongoose Edition of RuneQuest

• Total voters
A little bit biased results expected these being mongoose boards and all.

Was there ever a GW RQ2?

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
It went a bit wrong, and I ended up with "1st Edition RQ" as the Question Lol, but it is supposed to be an option!

1st and 2nd are basically the same, so it doesn't really need to be split anyhow.

Rurik said:
Lieutenant Rasczak said:
It went a bit wrong, and I ended up with "1st Edition RQ" as the Question Lol, but it is supposed to be an option!

1st and 2nd are basically the same, so it doesn't really need to be split anyhow.

I had a friend who got trashed at a RQ torunament back in 1980 becuase he believed that.

"What, I Had Shield up. That includes Detect Enemies. Oh, it doesn't anymore? Oh &^%$!"

I would change the poll a little bit.

1st and 2nd ed has been 99% the same so they should be presented as one option

I would not differentiate between different publishers of the same edition because your poll question has been which "edtion" one prefers, not which layout one prefer (which has been btw bad in every edition of RQ)

Because many people play their own variation of RQ2 or RQ3 (maybe soon MRQ) I would include an option like "homebrewn version of RQx" or so.

Enpeze said:

I would not differentiate between different publishers of the same edition because your poll question has been which "edtion" one prefers, not which layout one prefer (which has been btw bad in every edition of RQ)

Because many people play their own variation of RQ2 or RQ3 (maybe soon MRQ) I would include an option like "homebrewn version of RQx" or so.

But the Poll is for OFFICIAL versions of RQ, not Slayers or the net "RQ4".

atgxtg said:
Rurik said:
Lieutenant Rasczak said:

I had a friend who got trashed at a RQ torunament back in 1980 becuase he believed that.

"What, I Had Shield up. That includes Detect Enemies. Oh, it doesn't anymore? Oh &^%$!"

Lol!

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Enpeze said:

What does slayers or RQ4 have to do with my post? I am just wondering? Well its your poll, you are in charge lieutnant raczak. :)

Enpeze said:
Lieutenant Rasczak said:
Enpeze said:

What does slayers or RQ4 have to do with my post? I am just wondering? Well its your poll, you are in charge lieutnant raczak. :)

I just thought I would throw them in, just in case other people started whining on about them being missing LMAO!
:lol:

Augh. So unfair. :)

I had to vote RQ3 (AH) because, while I'm really digging MRQ, I haven't actually ran or played MRQ yet. I'm pretty sure that after I run/play MRQ my response would be MRQ, but as I sit right now I have to go with RQ3.

Told you.

I wish you had made it to include Stormbringer, though. I'd be kind of interested to see how that impresses people compared with RQ in general. It being a sort of trimmed down version of the same rules.

andakitty said:
Told you.

I wish you had made it to include Stormbringer, though. I'd be kind of interested to see how that impresses people compared with RQ in general. It being a sort of trimmed down version of the same rules.

But if we do that we have to include WOW, Call of C'Thulhu, Ring World, and all the others that RQ Inspired!

It would get too messy Lol!

iamtim said:
Augh. So unfair. :)

I had to vote RQ3 (AH) because, while I'm really digging MRQ, I haven't actually ran or played MRQ yet. I'm pretty sure that after I run/play MRQ my response would be MRQ, but as I sit right now I have to go with RQ3.

Play It, Play It - Its wicked!

Back