Wave 2 Releases

only if a have the ability to not speak.

just saw the news, showing the brits captured, it was a smal boy, when did we start to allow children to join the forces !!!! 13 years on and its all changed !!!

Mr Evil said:
only if a have the ability to not speak.

just saw the news, showing the brits captured, it was a smal boy, when did we start to allow children to join the forces !!!! 13 years on and its all changed !!!

They've always let children join for centuries, only recently has that changed a bit.

My conclusion is that there are two problems:
-The MEA soldiers are too big.
-The # of troops that can fit in a Hilux is set too high and should have been set at 6-7 max. You can't count the driver or gunner because if the squad exits the truck, it can continue functioning as a unit.

Four in the bed of the vehicle, three or for inside the cab of the truck...

And that's not including the driver and gunner.

Hiromoon said:

And you are able to fire RPGs without toasting your friends on the backblast how?

Paladin said:
Hiromoon said:

And you are able to fire RPGs without toasting your friends on the backblast how?

there probably shooting from the flat bed or momentaraly dismount

Or tell your buddies to shift over. It's common courtesy to inform your neightbor when you're firing your RPG.

Or you could stand up and fire, sending the back blast over their heads...

Helstrom said:
Relax Evil, I'm about 6'1" myself - a fine specimen of the tallest people on the planet :D

Yeah, I'm fussing over a couple of mm because that's what makes the difference between "spot on" and "a little bit off", which has been my point all along. Again, whether it bothers you or not is a matter of personal taste. It doesn't really bother me. But the math don't lie.

Wow, all you short people running around. :wink:

CW, barely clearing doorways at 6'5".

Gotta love a vehicle that allows you to fire 4D10+1 shots when moving around... goodbye light armour and Type99s! :twisted:

I think the size demographic of BF:EVO players could make an interesting subject for someone's term paper :lol:

Gibbs said:
Gotta love a vehicle that allows you to fire 4D10+1 shots when moving around... goodbye light armour and Type99s! :twisted:

Well, think what happens when one of those Technicals get's "kissed" by a tank's main gun....

Who cares about kissing... if the MEA player is good enough then they will be able to get rid of the tank in one turn. However the reactions with a non-coaxal mg well....(especially the 50cal).

If they get close enought I would want to kiss them. I'd run over them!

Gibbs said:

What vehicle can do that........... Surely it can either move or shoot that?

The MEA technicals...the PKMG can't fire when there are passengers in the technical but four models may fire their weapons at -1 to their damage dice. It does not specify that it can only be rifles...nor does it specify that all the models in a transport have to be from the same squad therefore 4 AT-14s can fire from one technical each at a value of D10+1. Therefore 4D10+1. 8)

Plus it can move and the 4D10+1 count as its shoot action.

Oooouch :shock:

Gibbs said:
The MEA technicals...the PKMG can't fire when there are passengers in the technical but four models may fire their weapons at -1 to their damage dice. It does not specify that it can only be rifles...nor does it specify that all the models in a transport have to be from the same squad therefore 4 AT-14s can fire from one technical each at a value of D10+1. Therefore 4D10+1. 8)

Or, you know, you could leave the infantry on the ground. They lose 7" of range (movement), but they are 3xD10+2, cheaper by points, and better able to handle cover.

only problenm i see is loading them up it would take 2 turns ! unless you started loaded up and then youd have to keep all technicals within 6" of technicals with comanders in, lots of eggs in lots of light baskets.

infantry have got as good servival in cover and have more efective weapons.

still a fun idea.

That or you start with all of them in the technicals. It's a lot of eggs in one basket but boy...what a nicely painted basket with beautifully decorated eggs.

Thinking about it further... I'm not sure command range would apply to models in vehicles... nothing says it does. It may be when the troops dismount that that becomes important.

Back