The Centauri VENATOR Project -READY-

Which design looks better???

• Short?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SOME INFO ABOUT THE SELL:

The E-Mail order process starts on MONDAY 18.02.08, next week.
I must prepare some other things during this week. The assembling guide pdf, etc....

NOTE: Please ONLY mail me if you interested...
Don´t worry. I am not an spamer or something else and all your dates are handled safe and under secret. Hope all of yours respect this and do the same on the other side. Thanks.

:!: I inform you then about the price,order process etc. ONLY via mail.
I don´t can give infos about the price on this forum, but don´t worry, the Venator has an real fair price :wink:
:!:

emperorpenguin said:
A question Urobach.

Do you sculpt (have you tried?) anything other than starships? For instance human figures?

I have tried to sculpt some self developed "Aliens" in the past for my own Tabletop game to show the different fractions in the game. But it was not realy succesfull,sadly.

Amras Arfeiniel said:
^^ i know that it was a joke. I mean the end of the Acta. ;)
No more new designs... well, so you have more to do. ;)

Oh Yes...my fault, it is really difficult to see an joke via an internet forum or not... :lol:

and yes...i think i have a lot of ideas and more work in the future. And I hope, how sayed, ACTA lives long in the future.... :roll:

I am very impressed with your scupting skills Urobach and I am very tempted to have a good few of those in my fleet :p and ill email you soon i guess to :lol:

Also quick question will rules be sent with the ship or passed over mail? If rules even been touched yet since you've been buzy with other stuff?.

Can you make some pics of the ship for me?
Pics which i can use as blueprints: front, side, top,...

I think i will make the ship for the mod.

Having bought some Quasar Dreadnoughts I can not praise them high enough. Thank you Urobach.

This new ship looks awesome too. Keep up the good work.

GhostRecon said:
Out of curiosity, what did you use as the base material for your Venator and Quasar ship prototypes, Urobach?

a lot of patience... :lol: :lol: :lol:

No. I use a lot materials. For the most of the EA ships i use polystyrene sheets for the base structure combined with sculpting putty to make the details and smaller parts. The Centauri ships with its round and "smooth" design are completly made out sculpting putty. and the funny is, use not an high expensive putty....i use an putty for childrens to sculpt the main prototyp parts and use the expensive putty (like greenstuff, pro create etc.) only for smaller and difficult pieces.

OK...FOLKS!!!

Its monday....I am now completly ready to receive Requests and Pre-orders for the Venator.

how sayed...you can PM me, but i prefer E-Mails.

thanks and regards,
Alex

Hi Urobach!

Four Venators docked at Starbase Stockport this afternoon, all in excellent condition! Naming ceremonies, crew selection, commissioning and shakedown cruises commence shortly.

Very pretty spaceships...many thanks for all your hard work, and the very rapid delivery.

Nomad said:
Hi Urobach!

Four Venators docked at Starbase Stockport this afternoon, all in excellent condition! Naming ceremonies, crew selection, commissioning and shakedown cruises commence shortly.

Very pretty spaceships...many thanks for all your hard work, and the very rapid delivery.

how usualy...nice to hear. i must say the postie guys were really quick this times, nice... :lol:

hope we can see your nice pics ASAP... :wink:

Hello again...

i have forgot to say this,bevor.

To all whoes are interested in ordering the Venator:

If you send me an request (PM or E-Mail) please put in your real name and the forum nick, and if possible an valid E-Mail adress.

I want to send you an PDF with all Infos about the Venator (Price,Shipping etc.) then you can decide how many you want and contact me again.

this reduces me a lot of work during the organisation of the order process. many thanks.

Back