• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Need to see how it's done.

• Total voters
Fallout is quasi- GURPS based.
Explaining Evil Stevie's Pet Dinosaur is a task that has defeated many people, but basically, four attributes- Strength, Dex, Int, Health- predominantly skill driven, skills based on attributes, 3d6 gaussian distribution, and a lot of fairly awkward bits- derived stats and number crunching- that really suit a computer. It also had the first real advantage/disadvantage system, still the best way of handling technology levels, and the many, many background/ world books are usually superb. On the other hand, it is endlessly sprawling, with any number of bogglingly numerous options, tweaks, and minor additions to rule/skill sets in worldbooks (160+ of the things...)
I respect GURPS, but I'm far from certain that I still like it.

no, it is meant to be a stand alone game for the PC, no MMORPG server with the character stats, this is to be in effect Icewind Dale 2 except it is the SST RPG instead of D&D.

Of course there is multiplayer, but it would manily be single player offline.

Okay, to post this here, i am hopefully start the game company soonish, and i need some backers, or money, if you wish, you can start to gather it, but i am not requesting anything formally.

Back