Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweden(:p)

• other

• I dunno yet

• Total voters
I'm going for MEA and EFTF I think. I like the look of the Brit troopers and I'm holding out hope for an Irish detachment down the line.

A mate of mine wants Italian and French EFTF trops soon - his plan is to deploy them as far forward as possible and then fall back steadily...

Oorah Devil Dogs... but I will field a unit of our buddies from across the pond, maybe I ll have to mod them to Royal Marines

Well i voted british and over european forces, but if they're done well i'll probably change to russian forces if they are ever released.

USMC for different reasons.

And one of them is that in my gaming group the other armies have been distributed.

But I'll probably look into the others also.

s

As a retired US Marine the answer should be obvious.

I am also glad to see someone do the USMC as the first American choice. Most games focus on the Army and forget about the Marines. As anyone who has dealt with the US knows they are very different both on approach to problems and TO.

SEMPER FI, carry on

I want the arab force to be honest. They have the most interesting look and can be repainted to my wish. I also like the rag-tag look of any force (which is why i want new skinnie slaves and brutes) and I really want the hiluxs. I am also a painter, therefore will want to repaint them.

I really think Britain shouldnt be with the rest of europe, i mean they are allies, but not reliant.
besides, Britain is barely considered part of europe, even though it obviously is.

Back