Sharlin in an Asteroid field

Sulfurdown said:
bah. We need a M.S. (MSc for the Brits)
I have a maths M.Sc from Oxford University (the proper one not the ex-poly)... does that count? ;)

Locutus9956 said:
rule number one:
rule number two:
rule number three:
You forgot rule number 4: Burger is always right :lol:

haha the number of people that have said "oh I went to Oxford"
Then you go poly?
"yeah"

Like the number of people who reacon they were in the SAS
and really only have Ultimate Force season 1 on DVD
and look a little bit like Ross Kemp

Burger said:
Sulfurdown said:
bah. We need a M.S. (MSc for the Brits)
I have a maths M.Sc from Oxford University (the proper one not the ex-poly)... does that count? ;)

Locutus9956 said:
rule number one:
rule number two:
rule number three:
You forgot rule number 4: Burger is always right :lol:

No there are only ever 2 rules only 2.
1. I am always right.
2. If you think i am wrong refer to rule 1.

Rules are irrelevant! :lol:

Besides, as long as your not playing at Mongoose towers and your opponent isn't too fussed, who cares how big the Asteroid field is?

Burger said:
Is that an MSc Oxon or just MSc? :p
(those who've been to Oxford should understand that)

See. Now I just total respect for your degree, Burger...
...Math is an "art" Right! *Snort*

(Gee, I wish I hadn't screwed around in HS. Stupid homework kept me out of West Point...)

Tank said:
Rules are irrelevant! :lol:

Besides, as long as your not playing at Mongoose towers and your opponent isn't too fussed, who cares how big the Asteroid field is?

Thats the best thing said so far. As long as it looks in "Scale" who really cares.

Burger said:
.... maths is considered an art...
My bestman has an economics/math BSc and was working on graduate econ. while finishing the math major. You get high enough and I'd definitely believe that math is an art.

I feel rather undereducated now, surrounded by all these folks claiming Master's and such at Oxford and what have you...

Poor little me who just spent the last 7 and 1/2 years in the Army...

Ah well. I guess I can feel pretty confident that I at least have less in the way of debts than most everybody else here...

As a wordsmith, I generally despise math...but I can tell you that we use areas that are roughly six inches by six inches for our asteroid fields around here.

:)

-Bry

Taran said:
I feel rather undereducated now, surrounded by all these folks claiming Master's and such at Oxford and what have you...

Ah well. I guess I can feel pretty confident that I at least have less in the way of debts than most everybody else here...

its ok i'm not one of them :D air force myself for coming upto 10 years.

Taran said:
I can say with confidence that I don't have a MSc and also that I've not been within even 3500 miles of Oxford.

Burger said:
Taran said:
Rest assured that you could probably take us on in a bar fight, or a gun battle :lol:
Although by the sounds of it Taran vs katadder could be interesting... (j/k)

Burger said:
Taran said:
Rest assured that you could probably take us on in a bar fight, or a gun battle :lol:

Seeing as you are EU and not SF, I imagine my dog could probably take you in a barfight or a gunbattle. Why Europeans as a group have such a phobia of violence I'll never understand...

On the other hand, I guess this arrogant American got schooled on being careful what he says online because he can never be sure who he's talking to...

Oh and AF vs Army? No challenge unless katadder is either ParaRescue or Stryke Force.
Though I've got his back all day/night long against Navy or Marines (I just hope he brought his whole squadron to watch my back)

Burger said:
katadder said:
its ok i'm not one of them :D air force myself for coming upto 10 years.
I thought you were a snowdrop? :lol:

I am which is airforce. RAF police dog handler to be exact, and the good news, we going back to psycho war dogs :) yay bite anywhere they want nutcases, love them beasts.

Back