OGL Cybernet Review

At the end the reviewer says:"Overall, OGL Cybernet gives a good rule-based foundation to a world that one would hope is expanded upon with future releases.".....that is what Kiln Publications aims to do. That way Mongoose can continue to produce great OGL books like they have been doing to let publishers such as ourselves "play in their sandbox". We are glad that someone such as Mongoose is doing something like this!!!

I think its a little unfair for criticising it for not having a setting, its a rulebook not a campaign setting! Though the lack of setting is what has put me off buying any of the OGL books as well, ill probably pick them up when the setting books come out :)

Spawn you dhould be able to purchase Cybernet:2087 in late Nov or early December of this year. That would get you started. I think that is unfair also.

kiln publications said:
Spawn you dhould be able to purchase Cybernet:2087 in late Nov or early December of this year. That would get you started. I think that is unfair also.

Just in time for Christmas :)

Of course! Nothing like some cyberpunk gaming guides to fill your stockings with (sure beats coal! - unless you need coal to stay warm - er, nevermind!)!

Just in time for Christmas! :)

- Stratos

who needs a setting for cyberpunk? take any big city in social decay with rampant gang activity and rentacops on every corporate property armed with automatics and you get the feel at ones. then let the players have theyre day around town. maybe have someone try to mug them just for the hell of it, maybe some gang tryes to trash the shop or bar or whatever that they stop by. show them a place there good and evil are no more and morality are 1mil shades of gray. where a corp exec may be selling the latest failed drug research on the street and where if your not a registerd citizen the cops will just gun you down for any crime and file a selfdefence report afterwards...

Back