New Judge Dredd Playtest

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

The new Judge Dredd miniatures game is finally in a form to playtest. While it has shades of GoMC-1 and BF Evo, it is mechanically a very, very different game - hence me prepping the core system for you to look at.

Sing out if you are interested in participating, and I will give you access to the Super Secret Playtest forum (which you will find by scrolling our main forum list), which will give you instructions to download the playtest pack and a place to make comments.

msprange said:
Hi guys,
Sing out if you are interested in participating, and I will give you access to the Super Secret Playtest forum (which you will find by scrolling our main forum list), which will give you instructions to download the playtest pack and a place to make comments.

For sure. We have a core group of 5 players happy to test it out.

I would love to get in on this as we played a ton of Gangs locally. Every Tuesday night for a year and a half.

I'd be happy to help playtest this, as I've been catching up on my boyhood with the Complete Case Files recently.

Would welcome the chance to do so. Have just started a campaign with ned-kogar (sure he'll be along soon to sign up as well).

Back