New Judge Dredd Playtest

Any chance of helping out with the Gangs of Mega-City One playtesting.
I have playtested a few games, Doctor Who: Invasion Earth, and the New Doctor Who RPG (by Cubicle 7).
I have the old version of the game and would like help out. :D

I don't have time to help playtest Gangs of Mega-City One, but I am interested in news of the game.

Is there any news that the folks from Mongoose Publishing would be willing to share?

Thanks.

I too would like to help with the testing. I'm interested to see how having the judges as a playable faction can be balanced in a campaign so that players would ever want to play the bad guys.

Hey guys, I'd definitely be interested in play-testing with my gaming crew. We've mostly done Monsterpocalypse, Heroclix, Heroscape, Horrorclix, Star Wars, and other "big box" skirmish games. I'd love to be able to help develop something less generic.

Overkill said:
I too would like to help with the testing. I'm interested to see how having the judges as a playable faction can be balanced in a campaign so that players would ever want to play the bad guys.

I'm interested in block war scenario's, particularly block wars against justice department owned blocks. And no I won't be interested in it being auto-win for the justice department. Though I suspect it would be a allied block assault, or atleast have heavy heavy backing from criminal factions and instigated by such factions.

I'd be interested - former MI etc, I loved both SST and GMC-1. But with only 28 years playingminiatures games...what do I know??? :)

msprange said:
Not at the current time - some 're-development' work is currently being enacted on this game.

Hmmm...

I've always been a bit cynical, but you can't blame me for thinking I've heard that before.

I follow this in excitement, but I always worry it won't happen.
I know MGP is a fairly big company now, but I like to hear about progress on projects as much as the next person.

I dunno, maybe it's just my experience with Alternative Armies. There we go.

Ironically being a bigger company can mean development cycles are longer on some stuff.

Look at GW and the Dark Eldar codex.

Not that I want to drive anyone to suicide or anything.

Ben2 said:
Ironically being a bigger company can mean development cycles are longer on some stuff.

Look at GW and the Dark Eldar codex.

Not that I want to drive anyone to suicide or anything.

GW, with the Dark Eldar. It's down to popularity, I'm sure of it.

MGP, I dunno. They aren't a HUGE company, but they are bigger than companies I work with.
I sometimes wonder if they put a little much on their plate.
However, hearing work IS going on with it is bliss to my ears.

Back