Minbari Sourcebook

Narshal said:
Please go looking. I remember reading "Legions of Fire" and yet don't remember any big continuing glitches.

The continuity glitch isn't with "Leagions of Fire" but with the Technomage Triolgy...

Basically the supplement has the Technomages (and the foundation of teh Centauri Empire) waaaay too early.

Given the nature of the 'Mages, the date isn't negotiable.

frobisher said:
Narshal said:
Please go looking. I remember reading "Legions of Fire" and yet don't remember any big continuing glitches.

The continuity glitch isn't with "Leagions of Fire" but with the Technomage Triolgy...

Basically the supplement has the Technomages (and the foundation of teh Centauri Empire) waaaay too early.

Given the nature of the 'Mages, the date isn't negotiable.

I'm currently reading "The Passing of the Technomages" trilogy. I'm on the 3rd book. Which book in the trilogy do they mention it?

If it's the Technomage Mongoose supplement then it could be an error that was missed. Although the original poster does make reference to the Centauri novels which is the "Legions of Fire" trilogy.

Narshal said:
I'm currently reading "The Passing of the Technomages" trilogy. I'm on the 3rd book. Which book in the trilogy do they mention it?

It's inference. We know when the Technomage order was founded (from the revealed history in the three technomage books) so the founding of the Centauri Empire must be after that as three technomages were present then, and Technomages did not exist before a very definate time period, and the supplement places it quite a time before that :(

Narshal said:
If it's the Technomage Mongoose supplement then it could be an error that was missed.

The Technomage supplement is quite correct on this front, the Centauri Supplement isn't.

Narshal said:
Although the original poster does make reference to the Centauri novels which is the "Legions of Fire" trilogy.

You're quite right... I can't think of a glaring continuity glitch between the Cenaturi Supplement and Legions of Fire.

Back