Mars and Gettysburg

bolive

Mongoose
I see that the Mars and Gettysburg are off pre-order. Sweet. Any change we could get the ship information?

Semi-related question: Are the Battleship minis resin or metal?

I'm also hoping to see stats for those two ships when they're ready

Okay, just to let you all know what is going on - this has been bouncing back and forth between us and ADB, but we are pretty much there. However, there have been some new developments, and I think we can give you much more than you were expecting on these ships - if you can just wait 10 days, max., I promise it will be worth it.

A picture of the Mars I painted for my son.

DSCN0427_zpsd405f802.jpg

Just a quickie...

All going well (!), early next week we should be posting a free PDF entitled Fleet Updates #1. Basically, the new Updates will contain playtest versions of new rules, ships and fleets, so you can start using these models as soon as they are generally available.

Coming up in Update #1, we have complete stats for the Gettysburg and Mars, the three new Klingon ships, and twelve (yes, 12!) new ships that bring a whole new dimension into A Call to Arms: Star Fleet - for some of you, this will be as big a deal as the introduction of Scouts!

Bear with us for just a few more days, but now we have this Updates format sorted out, you will be getting new, well, updates for this game a lot faster in the future.

Myrm said:
Sounds interesting....will this Updates replace or supplement the ACTA journal?

Honestly haven't decided :) We'll see what ou think of the Update, compare the two, and let you guys make the decision.

Fair enough - will the updates have the scenarios that were planned for the Journal then, says he with some personal interest.

Myrm said:
Fair enough - will the updates have the scenarios that were planned for the Journal then, says he with some personal interest.

Update #1 does indeed have such a scenario included :)

Back