Lone Wolf for E-Readers

Malice 2 All

Mongoose
:idea: I believe now is the time to bring Lone Wolf and other game type books to the general masses. With the technology available today, it would take some simple programming to bring an adventure like Lone Wolf to life on a modern device like Nook, Kindle and iPad. With streamlined menu interfaces for weapons, inventory and Kai skills, reading a Lone Wolf adventure would result in a truly seamless gaming experience. Imagine starting book one of the Lone Wolf series with rudimentary weaponry and equipment. As you progress through the quests/books you can carry various found items right into the following adventure/book. With an animated Random Numbers Table (or better yet, 9-sided die rolls) and a computerized Combat Results Table, combat would be an effortless, animated blood bath. Sounds great! There would be no more tedious page turning (which personally, I have no problem with), the page you want would just materialize right in front of your eyes. I just believe the time is right and the technology is there to really exploit the solo game book genre with well designed, streamlined programming to bring these books to life on the various e-readers available today. A truly interactive reading experience would be the result!

Back