Home world of the Taratimude?

sarum

Mongoose
Hi,

I can't spot Fallav IV or the borders of Orieni space on the main map.

Assuming I am not blind does anyone know approximatly what direction it would be off the map and say how far? If there is no further cannon on this I will just have to invent it as normal ;)

Regards
Dave

Orieni space is/was off the lower right edge of the map, past Minbari space.

The map you're wanting (though some systems have moved a bit with Mongoose's interpretation of the system map) is contained in the Wars of the Centauri Republic Supplement for B5 Wars.

It isn't available to download online anywhere near http://www.richbax.com/ ;)

Though no sign of Fallav IV, but then that map is 800 years on from the events that led to the Technomages being set up. It could be that isn't now/never has been on the jump route network. This could be due to a variety of reasons (put your Evil GM thinking hat on for this...) Note that Earth isn't present on the network either at that point.

But that supplement will give you a lot of the history of the area.

Thanks a really cool map.
Does the Orieni Empire still exist at the time of Series 1?

Regards
Dave

sarum said:
Thanks a really cool map.
Does the Orieni Empire still exist at the time of Series 1?

Regards
Dave

As far as I know, the Orieni Empire is a creation of Agents of Gaming for the Babylon 5 Wars game.

Kizarvexis

Kizarvexis said:
As far as I know, the Orieni Empire is a creation of Agents of Gaming for the Babylon 5 Wars game.

They are explicitly mentioned in the Technomage supplement though so they are part of the RPG :)

Well, the Orieni War is discussed in the Centauri Republic fact book so perhaps the Wars of the Centauri Republic material isn't too far off from what Mongoose's official take on the Imperium would be...

Gary

frobisher said:
mthomason said:
Not really that surprising when you see who the author of The Technomage Fact Book is :)

Indeed, though it was apparently Lizard who put the Orieni reference in.

I drew from the AEG material, as did the Centauri Fact Book.

frobisher said:
Kizarvexis said:

They are explicitly mentioned in the Technomage supplement though so they are part of the RPG :)

To be fair to Bruce, I put that bit in the history without his asking, so it's more my fault. . .

Matt

nitflegal said:
To be fair to Bruce, I put that bit in the history without his asking, so it's more my fault. . .

I'm just awfully glad someone did :)

Now how's about a Historical Wars of the Centauri Republic supplement..?

frobisher said:
nitflegal said:

I'm just awfully glad someone did :)

Now how's about a Historical Wars of the Centauri Republic supplement..?

Shoot, I'm still trying to put together a galactic special operations overview.

Matt

Back