Hmm? A suitable proxy for the Omicron and the Dark Star?

Weekly update. The ship is taking shape...slowly.

Omicron004-2.jpg
Omicron002-2.jpg
Omicron003-2.jpg
Omicron005-2.jpg

Engines ready so far. Followed by the missile launchers. Now I can begin with the detail work. Crusade EA typical armor plates, bridge, etc...

Looks great, keep up the good work.

In terms of the placement of the bridge, what about slightly forward from the back?

Are these going to be available to order?

News: Have changed my mind. I have constructed an complete new ship last night. I called it an "flash scratchbuild"
I am strange, I know.. :lol:

Its nearly the same design but less smaller then the current ship. But take a look by yourself:

Omicron002-3.jpg
Omicron001-3.jpg
Omicron003-3.jpg
Omicron005-3.jpg

And I complete my first design too as soon as possible, of course.

Liking it.:D

The previous one was nearly the same size as a Marathon by the looks of it.. The Omicron is supposed to be a light cruiser.

Yes, of course. Here are some pics with the ship in comparsion with an Chronos and Marathon.
You see also the first ship in background. Its nearly ready but a quiet few larger then the marathon. Not suitable for an light cruiser, I think.
I can start with the detail work on both ships.

Omicron001-4.jpg
Omicron002-4.jpg

CheesyRobMan said:
Is it me or does the new ship look a lot like the front half of a Battlestar?

*runs away*

Now thats a whole different idea.

But thanks for reminding me, haven't checked on IWM recently.

Has anyone heard from Urobach lately? I'm curious to find out if he's been working on any project lately? Whatever did happen to the Omnicron?

KONNOC said:
Has anyone heard from Urobach lately? I'm curious to find out if he's been working on any project lately? Whatever did happen to the Omnicron?

Don´t worry. I am still here.

But it´s sad to say that I don´t find some time to finish off the Omicron.
I do my best... :wink:

Back