Heroes and Aliens

SheliakBob

Mongoose
Heroes and Aliens--Nov. 2006
Anybody got any idea or clues about what this supplement is going to contain?
Will it have character generation info for all those minor races mentioned in the Galactic Guide, but not given game stats?
Will there be official versions of the Ch'Lonas or the Torta or etc.?
I gotta know before I plunge too deeply into Species Design Mania.

I admit that I have a tremendous fondness for fleshing out marginal Alien races for B5. When running a game I like to balance the familiar aspects of the show with something mentioned/part of the setting--but never fully described elsewhere. That allows me to keep the players happily immersed in the setting of the show, while presenting something unknown to them--something they don't already have an encyclopedic knowledge of.
Sadly, I am also a raving "official canon" crazed lunatic. The one thing in the world I hate more than anything else is going to all the bother to develop something in my head, jot down copious notes and then build whole campaigns around it, just to find out that the company doing the game has released official stats for same--and they're utterly different.
A sane person could cope with such things. Either use or ignore according to taste. Me? I have been known to crumple up whole notebooks full of work and promptly cancel a campaign because the official version does not mesh with what I've been using.
I know. I am seeing a therapist. But it really doesn't help much.
sigh.

Allies and Enemiy statistics and blogs for each major time period.

Pretty much all mentioned alien races, detailed and provided in Race format ready to use.

Technomage updated for the new edition..

a good book.

Neo said:
Allies and Enemiy statistics and blogs for each major time period.

Pretty much all mentioned alien races, detailed and provided in Race format ready to use.

Technomage updated for the new edition..

a good book.

Sounds sweet. :D

It'll probably be pushed back though, since "Bounty Hunter" has been pushed back to November. :( :?

MongooseFordy said:
The Techno-Mage updates have since been removed due to space constraints, but may appear as a future download.

Fordy
Mongoose Editor

We will have our conversion rules, oh yes, they will be mine :lol:

LBH

Back