Has anyone in the U.S. received their Fleet Boxes?

I look forward to meeting you guys in these up coming tournaments, we have a really fun loving community that is one of the nicest forum/online groups that I've encountered - with some exceptions (I'm thinking of that evil person who keeps trying to get my FD7s nerfed ;) ).

Not exactly in the US, but we do have confirmation on 1 Fleet Box getting delivered to Canada. So will have to start watching the porch more closely! :D

People seem to have fallen for the clever Mongoose ploy.

There clearly exists a picture of a Fleet Box. The box clearly exists.

This however does not prove that the Fleet box with ships inside exists, only that the covers have been printed :twisted: :wink:

More people have seen UFOs than actual fleet boxes 8)

Captain Jonah said:
More people have seen UFOs than actual fleet boxes 8)

Hmm. I would presume at least Matthew himself has seen fleet boxes so your statement is not necessarily true depending on your definition of UFO ;) If by UFO you mean honest to god flying saucer or some other alien craft then there's been zero sighting of those ;) Therefore one person seeing fleet box is enough ;)

Of course if by UFO you mean anything flying you can't identify I see lots of those every day I see birds flying ;) I can only recognize few of them. But of course in that case practically every person on earth has seen UFO's so kinda hard for that statement to NOT be true ;)

Actually, statistically, more people have taken photos of Bigfoot (not to include fakes), than have received Fleet Boxes (actually held in their hands). :mrgreen:

Hmmmm, could it be coincidence that the first confirmed North American Fleet Box is in Sasquatch country? :?

Ah well since a UFO is unidentified all those people who have taken blured picturs of flying saucers are seeing UFOs.

If we could say, look that wedge shape flying overhead. Clearly a 100Dton scout from the Vilani Scout service. Then it may be an Alien flying ship, but its not very UN-identified :lol:

Now this one rumoured sighting. How reliable is the source, are there photo's. What about independent witnesses? :lol:

For the klingons, well there may be one or more boxes that may or may not contain Klingon ships. They are probably in a room somewhere with Mr Sprange doing his lord of the rings act, "My precious, my precious" :wink: :lol:

Lincolnlog said:
Not exactly in the US, but we do have confirmation on 1 Fleet Box getting delivered to Canada. So will have to start watching the porch more closely! :D

That presupposes that we believe there is really such as place as 'Canada'. I'm sure this 'Canada' place has just as many fleet boxes as Xanadu or Shangri-La. :wink:

I can assume you that this 'Canada' place does, in fact, exist.

However, I cannot say the same for the fleet boxes. :D

archon96 said:
so if fleet boxes are only going out to orders from mongoose what is the turn around time on those.

They are going out right now, and all will be fulfilled within the next 2-3 weeks (covering Federation, Klingon and Romulan, pretty much in that order).

I guess a pertinent question for me is this: I didn't order fleet boxes because I wanted to play a few times with squadron boxes before investing more money in the game. If I were to order from Mongoose's website a couple fleet boxes NOW, when would I likely see them?

I preordered 3 fleet boxes, one of each, online from The War Store. Will I be receiving these fleet boxes or will I have to wait for relaunch?

Lincolnlog said:
Actually, statistically, more people have taken photos of Bigfoot (not to include fakes), than have received Fleet Boxes (actually held in their hands). :mrgreen:

Hmmmm, could it be coincidence that the first confirmed North American Fleet Box is in Sasquatch country? :?

Well. I'm sure anybody can take photo of foobar and claim to have taken photo of bigfoot ;)

billclo said:
I guess a pertinent question for me is this: I didn't order fleet boxes because I wanted to play a few times with squadron boxes before investing more money in the game. If I were to order from Mongoose's website a couple fleet boxes NOW, when would I likely see them?

Around 3 weeks, may be less. Will have a tighter time scale for you at the end of the week, but it is in this area.

so Ive canceled my order through the store i purchased from. Now when the funds release and i place a direct order with mongoose you guarantee the turn around of 2-3 weeks on fleet boxes. Also when can you confirm release dates on the other products.

Back