Has anyone in the U.S. received their Fleet Boxes?

Other products we'll announce dates for once we have covered the first three fleet sets. one thing at a time :) However, they will be much quicker in coming thereafter.

archon96 said:
so Ive canceled my order through the store i purchased from. Now when the funds release and i place a direct order with mongoose you guarantee the turn around of 2-3 weeks on fleet boxes. Also when can you confirm release dates on the other products.

So, you're cancelling your order at your local game store because Mongoose can't get the product to them... and then buying it directly from Mongoose the person who is unable to supply your gamestore? Cause you know, they apparently have enough supply for people who are giving the full price directly to mongoose!

Feels like punishing the wrong party there man. :?

Personally I am not buying anything until my local store can order it.

On the bright side nobody in my area will be buying or playing Star Fleet anytime soon simply because they cant get it through the shop.

I was all set to promote this game and get people to play it now I probably never will.

IraShaine1972 said:
On the bright side nobody in my area will be buying or playing Star Fleet anytime soon simply because they cant get it through the shop.

I was all set to promote this game and get people to play it now I probably never will.

Thats the bright side ?

Anyway get the book, get the megahex counters, introduce people to the game now.

Upgrade to ships later on.

Porch annoyingly still empty for stuff that has a 3 day turn around (and was ordered months or weeks ago).

Oh, well game number 2 on Saturday, will use the 2400's again! :wink:

Captain Jonah said:
IraShaine1972 said:

Thats the bright side ?

Anyway get the book, get the megahex counters, introduce people to the game now.

Upgrade to ships later on.

No thanks. I already have to much Noble Armada and other minis games to waste my time on counters. Most of the people I game with play minis games cause we love minis. We will play games we can actually get from our flgs.

msprange said:
Finlos said:
How soon after various boxes are shipped do you upgrade the order information on our account page?

t shoul be near immediate.
Thanks for the response Matt. I've been checking for the 'shipped' tag on my ordered items daily. :D

Nothing yet but I keep hoping!

billclo said:
So can anyone in the US confirm they have received one of the mystical unicorn-like Fleet boxes yet?

Unicorns, get ya Unicorns here. Big Unicorns, small Unicorns. A free Lepricorn with every Purchase.

Fleet boxes. Who do you think we are mate, we are a store not fantasy land. Ya'll be asking for Gorn ships next. :wink: :lol:

Back