Giam Reworked

No. 1 Bear

Mongoose
So they are being sorted then, see doubles tourney pack for actual evidence. What will they be like then? Any Ideas? or Little Hints Matt?

hiffano said:
No. 1 Bear said:
Oh ok whatever.

Listen reaverman, listen closely, do you hear that? that was the sound of someone not giving a crap ;-)

Sorry, I missed that...I sort of lost attention when he burbled. I mean if he can't be bothered to spell properly, what hope has he in understanding an intelligent answer. I mean if he was to answer properly, he'd say "Oh, Ok, whatever" :D

Reaverman said:
hiffano said:
No. 1 Bear said:
Oh ok whatever.

Listen reaverman, listen closely, do you hear that? that was the sound of someone not giving a crap ;-)

Sorry, I missed that...I sort of lost attention when he burbled. I mean if he can't be bothered to spell properly, what hope has he in understanding an intelligent answer. I mean if he was to answer properly, he'd say "Oh, Ok, whatever" :D

Look out! The grammar police are gonna comma get you!

I think the tournament fix for the Gaim is an easy and elegant solution. I'd like to see some battle reports based on that change.

What fix? The pack just currently says they're banned. Unless you're being sarcastic, which then I don't understand the request for batreps?

Cheers, Gary

Thanks. Ironic really, this was the original fix I proposed here when I first started playing the Gaim a couple months ago ;-). Based on our own test games I daresay it will actually balance them to where they are not overpowered at all, at least at the Raid level which is where all the problems stemmed from. Now I just wish they had a War level ship ... oh well ;-).

Cheers, Gary

Ideas are floating round, believe me and as soon as we have a consensus on where to start re-playtesting them, we'll get on with it :)

well i know the gamers from our clube will probably institute our own testing and see what we come up with. I have a gail War And Arm level ship in mind and ill see how they work.

dag'karlove said:
well i know the gamers from our clube will probably institute our own testing and see what we come up with. I have a gail War And Arm level ship in mind and ill see how they work.

I presume you mean Gaim ;-).

However, if Mongoose is actually playtesting new rules I would like them to consider adding at least a War level ship (it's not like it would be the only fleet without a model for one in their list). I have a couple ideas for scratchbuilding one that would fit within the current design scheme.

Not too bothered about an Armageddon-level ship as I don't quite see any of the League being quite that advanced, though I could be wrong. If it were developed, maybe call the War level one a Battlehive and the Armageddon level version a Warhive or some such.

Cheers, Gary

I really need to learn to edit my posts. Although I blame that typo on the narcotic laden cough syrup im taking to suppress this nasty cough i got as a by product of the super flu i managed to catch. But i digress. Yes I mean the Gaim. And The Abbai and Brakiri have an Armageddon lvl ship if i remeber correctly. The Boom Box of Death.

dag'karlove said:
And The Abbai and Brakiri have an Armageddon lvl ship if i remeber correctly. The Boom Box of Death.

Ah, forgot about that one. If I could only afford that model on eBay... ;-)

Cheers, Gary

Back