Eight of these Arab Gents into THAT small a car?????

GhostWolf69

Mongoose
None of my friends believed me when I said that were the rules... so I had to prove it could be done:

DSC00352.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

/wolf

lol

well the rear gunner would sit down in the back middle on floor (thats why MG cant shoot and carry passengers), while the mea squad leader would sit up front shotgun and give directions to driver, while the other 7 would be 3 in crewcab rear, and 4 in pick up section than can in theory take 6.

They're like those little cars at the circus that 20 or 30 clowns climb out of (hence my chuckle every time I see a technical unload!)

i think they should play like the orginal 40k battlewagons. you can carry as many troops as you want but if any fall off/out then they are casualties :)
if that vehicle is to scale you would be lucky if it could carry 6 besides the driver let alone 8 and a gunner?

but then that vehicle is to scale only when compared against a completely different scale!

Is it really that hard to believe? I live in an area with much immigrant labor and I can tell you that is a very common sight around here! Heck a vehicle that big might fit 8-12 :wink:

Major Chaos said:
Is it really that hard to believe? I live in an area with much immigrant labor and I can tell you that is a very common sight around here! Heck a vehicle that big might fit 8-12 :wink:

Hard to belive...? No not really. I know what you are talking about. They could probably fit 8 guys on the rear pick up section alone. I can see it with my minds eye.

But it looks kind of funny when you compare sizes with the vehicle and the mini itself.

I don't have a problem with the rule... but I love a good laugh so I had to crack a joke about it.

/wolf

Major Chaos said:

You have up to four immigrants shooting out of these things? On an everyday basis? Yowza! 8)

Remove the bases, and I think the pickup's scale should look more belivable.

Also, don't you remember those technicals in Black Hawk Down? There were technicals overflowing with like 12+ militial men.

www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040728/pb6.jpg

www.gpsa.co.za/Jokes/OVERLOAD.JPG

and the old favourite....

www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Workshop/OL-Desert.jpg

Hiromoon said:

ok have to say i realy like this pic.

what id like to know is who are they ? and why doese theor banner display the M16 yet they carry Ak's and wear what looks like US woodland camo ?

Well, there's only three major groups... Fatah, Hamas, and Hesbolla. They're obviously not Hezbolla... I'm be more inclined to say Fatah, since I think Hamas is green based.

Hezbolla is yellow.

and Ghostwolf, you're right...you's is funnier

Mr Evil said:

what id like to know is who are they ? and why doese theor banner display the M16 yet they carry Ak's and wear what looks like US woodland camo ?
It looks to be some sort of subfaction or unit under Hamas.

140px-HamasLogo.jpg

image c/o answers.com

Mr Evil said:
Hiromoon said:

lets just say there graphic designer was fired.... :lol:

Armchair_Marine said:
Remove the bases, and I think the pickup's scale should look more belivable..

Having just bought and assembled a 1:72 Challenger and British Infantry and compared them to my BFEvo versions the scale IS off

Either the men are too big or the vehicles too small but the scale isn't correct.
The Challengers are almost identical in size but the BFEvo infantry are FAR bigger than the 1:72s

Back