Eight of these Arab Gents into THAT small a car?????

Well, I don't think it is acceptable, but since there is nothing on the market presently that works well with 1/65 scale, I ain't got much choice unless I drop the Mongoose line completely and go with Mongrelmini, Mofo, or Devildogdesign and use 1/56 scale model vehicles.

Which even though I have invested much into MP models, I still might drop them in favor of having to handpaint the other lines of models.

"This is Kristovich live from Wherevereistan where reports of MEA soldiers literally riding on trucks are swarming the capitol. Acorrdingly to one of the MEA fighters, the ride was; 'unpleasant, especally the lack of foot sapce and the smell.'

USMC troops have said that; 'we first thought they were combining pshychological and gas warfare!'

More from Whereveristan as the situation develops!"

Not sure what your aiming at, but the infantry models should be shorter than they are now. At least 2mm shorter maybe even 3mm. (I'm not tallking about the base either).

The Old Soldier said:
Not sure what your aiming at, but the infantry models should be shorter than they are now. At least 2mm shorter maybe even 3mm. (I'm not tallking about the base either).
Agreed.

img.1172949705292.jpg

I don't know.... but it was a nice picture! 8)

/wolf

Back