which is your favourite supplement?

Hell I think the Season 4 book will have the Epsilon model of the Omega Destroyer. If you know what I'm talkin about that'll be enough crunch for ya I hope.

I like the Earth Alliance and Minbary Federation books equaly, but I'm realy looking forward to the Vorlons/Shadows book.

I dont have the Minbari Factbook but after reading all the comments posted here I will probably go and pick it up.

I didnt like the EF sourcebook only because having owned B5 Wars I already had a lot of the info and seemed to be just reprints from that game. Also some of the class's were just silly. Like Sniper. Like someone will actually play that.

As for the books I do own the PNR and Shadows were a bit dull. Though the info for hooks is ok I guess.

The best one I found was the module. I wish this company would publish more of them. The fact is the sourcebooks though interesting just dont have any direct campaign hooks.

Though in the end Im not running a B5 game. None of my players want to do it.

I am starting a b5 PBEM game so that should take my b5 fix out.

Thanks

Marchmore, given that every episode in the sourcebooks has a minimum of three campaign hooks listed after them, that's a low end total of 60+ campaign hooks to use per book. Is that really not enough? :)

-August

Hmm...I didnt find many of the supplement hooks in Shadows or Point of No return very usefull. The first corebook had very good ideas. Or if they did have ideas they tended to be for very specific types of campaigns.

I like modules more than sourcebooks. Some of us dont have as much time to spend on developing entire campaigns and such. Pre-made stuff is of high use to people who have full time lives and careers.

Id just like to see more modules.

:oops: forgot too say minbari is my favourite but as they are my favourite race it would take a really great sourcebook too knock them off the top spot 8)but have high hopes for the narn book I havent got yet(2nd favourite race :D)

marchmore said:
I dont have the Minbari Factbook but after reading all the comments posted here I will probably go and pick it up.

I didnt like the EF sourcebook only because having owned B5 Wars I already had a lot of the info and seemed to be just reprints from that game. Also some of the class's were just silly. Like Sniper. Like someone will actually play that.

Interesting. Here we're playing a Spec-ops themed campaign during the Earth-Minbari war and sniper has been one of the most preferred classes.

Matt

thank you matt which supplements have you found the most useful for running your campain and who at the moment are winning? earth or minbari?

Back