Where else should I go, for, you know.... feats?

Just wondering what other d20 and OGL products you guys use to complement or expand your game.

There are a few creatures that I think would come over from other game systems all right, and more than a few inspiring products, but I'd love to know what's out there that's already more than appropriate and what criteria you guys use to make your cuts.

My advice is to just play it "off the shelf" for at least a year or so, before adding any new feats and such.

That way you have a good feel for the game and extensive experience as to how it works. Conan has a completely different theme from standard high fantasy D&D.

But as far as where to look, I can't help you there. But IIRC, somebody published a few books of collected feats. Might even have been Mongoose.

But that's just my two cents.

Darth Mikey said:
But as far as where to look, I can't help you there. But IIRC, somebody published a few books of collected feats. Might even have been Mongoose.

Unfortunately, Ultimate Feats is now out of print, and hasn't made it into the buyable PDFs section :(

Might be worth checking around eBay for stray copies.

I agree you should probably stick to the feats listed as they fit the feel for the game, but if you are going to look other places for feats you really have to pick and choose from different books. Some obviously fit better than others. WOTC miniatures handbook and Complete Warrior have some nice combat oriented feats that seem to fit well with the game.

Back