What happen to all the commies???

cravon

Mongoose
dont know if this has been done but hey

Well me and my friends thought that Paranoia should come forward to a NEW enemy the DOTcommies.

Your basic Commy with a few extras

cravon said:
dont know if this has been done but hey

Well me and my friends thought that Paranoia should come forward to a NEW enemy the DOTcommies.

Your basic Commy with a few extras

It seems like the Alpha Complex cam into being durning the cold war. The world the AC is in came to an end during said cold war, or hot war at the end, as it may be.

No, actually, it was a catastrophic cockup involving an attempt to shoot down an incoming Near- Earth Object in around 2097, with a museum- exhibit ICBM, which, because it's reprogramming was botched, probably by Troubleshooters, headed for it's original target. Alpha Complex. The only recognition data on such a thing were to be found in old Civil Defence files from an obsolete data bank, dating to the McCarthyite 1950s...
That, at any rate, was v1.01 as to why Alpha Complex is full of confused communists. There were revisions, devisions, alternate visions, and dangerous visions, of course. Dr Whom and the Paranoids of Alpha?

No no no. The Alpha complexi are isolated bases in the post appocalyptic future of Macho Women with Guns!

Macho Women with Guns! is the best oxymoronic title yet!

I just gotta get that, and your right. That is where Alpha Complex XXX is located (Wrestling, of course! What are you thinking of? Are you off your meds again?).

darth_azabrush said:
No no no. The Alpha complexi are isolated bases in the post appocalyptic future of Macho Women with Guns!

It is?
huh.gif

Are you sure that's not The Omega Complex?

Back