We want Lone Wolf!

A

Anonymous

Hey guys,

Lets hear it! We've been waiting long enough! Mongoose says they have the books now. Then why are they waiting 2 more weeks?! I live in the US, and as it is, it'll practically be June till i can get mine.

We were told that it was going to be out in May. Whats the delay?

Honestly, I don't mind much for the delay, since I've already been waiting for ages to see LW come back to life again. Anyway, I've already got thousands of unread pages on my desk and on the shelves of my library, so plenty to keep busy until then. :p

Remember, the anticipation is almost always better than the fulfillment of a need or wish. :twisted:

Hi guys,

Two weeks because. . .

They books arrived in the warehouse this week.

They are sold on Monday (and only ever Monday, because of the way the distribution system works). They ship out during the week and arrive at the various distributors.

The week after, the retailers put their orders in and have their books shipped to them, arriving midweek, normally.

Hence the two week system. So it is, so it has always been with RPGs. . .

I don't mean to be rude. I apologize. I'm just a little ancy to read the books. In the grand scheme of things i'm grateful that you guys created the books. I hope there will be many more in the future.

Hey, maybe a darklands preview would tide us over for a while? ;)

Overall, i'm happy Matthew.

For our part, Sunwolf, we are quite gratified that people want it so badly :)

I promise you will not be disappointed with it.

sunwolf said:
Lets hear it! We've been waiting long enough! Mongoose says they have the books now. Then why are they waiting 2 more weeks?! I live in the US, and as it is, it'll practically be June till i can get mine.

We were told that it was going to be out in May. Whats the delay?

Fear not!

I have quested far, beaten the maze that is the Great Roundabout of Swindon and passed through the Doorless Door into the very heart of Mongoose Hall. I have gazed upon Monty the Mongoose himself, and even spied the Great Throne of the Lord of Mongoose Hall.

But most important of all, I have grasped a copy of the fabled tome in my very hands - and I can say that it at least exists!

chrono_hal said:
I'm dead.

Dibs on your Gold Crowns (Nobles, Lunes, et al.), your complete Backpack and your Special Items! :D

Now where can I buy that fabled tome?

Paido, out of old habit (well, and a bit too much Knights of the Dinner Table ...) :wink:

Hello :)

whichever time takes in arriving books preordered at his respectives destinies?

I mean if these books are sent at the moment that the book is put on sale?

Back