Wanted for trade

Aniyn

Mongoose
Well, I'm looking for some LAMI to trade for my bugs. I have 38 warriors and 6 hoppers, all assembled. 10 or the warriors are painted, with 4 WIP's, 2 hoppers are also WIP. I need at least 2 boxes, but they don't have to come from the same person. I can post some pics if anyone wants them.

Aniyn said:
Well, I'm looking for some LAMI to trade for my bugs. I have 38 warriors and 6 hoppers, all assembled. 10 or the warriors are painted, with 4 WIP's, 2 hoppers are also WIP. I need at least 2 boxes, but they don't have to come from the same person. I can post some pics if anyone wants them.
I have a box of LAMI, unpainted, and with extra packs/grenades and such, and one converted to be Sugar Watkins, I don't know though, as I love the little meat shields :lol:

(hopefully you don't mind borrowing your thread but I thought might just as well keep these in one thread to avoid cluttering the board. If you want I'll delete this ASAP)

Basicly I'm in need of hel infantry flamers to use in converting M8 'apes'. 4 minimum but more will do just as fine.

I can pay cash though don't ask unreasonable amounts. I'm not bottomless pool of money :lol: Alternatively if there's spare parts in M8, M8C or M9 boxes(don't recall wheter there's spares in there) you need they can be included as well as money(sorry that I can't offer more bits in return but those will be quite literally all I have). This is however going to delay trade a bit since it will require then my order to arrive in a first place and that will probably happen sometime next week earliest.

Send me PM if you happen to have spare flamers.

Oh yeah, and a few of my LAMI are WIPs. If you want them PM me and we can sort something out :).

Oh, I also have a box of GW easterlings, as well as their Ringwraith (kamual? somehting like that).

Back