Vree & Supermaneuverability...

Ripple said:
Seems the scripture is about to change...how like religion...

WE ARE INFALLIBLE!

<boss...um...bosss....psst!>

AH...We are infallible this time. Really...

Ripple

no offense to Matt, it happens...just a reference to the fact that handed down from on high is still handed down from people...mistakes get made and one should always stand up and say if you disagree with stuff. Not just for intellectual stimulation, but to improve the product down the road

Well, of course. Is genuflection in order? ;) But really, if there ever is such a problem again, feel free to ask me. I have the wisdom of Valen to draw on. :roll:

Sulfurdown said:
The layering of the argument determines the outcome. If the racial trait is applied and then the crippled condition is applied to overrule prior conditions, I would agree with Burger. If the crippled condition is applied and then the racial trait is applied, superseding prior conditions, then I would agree with the FAQ. (How very un-Vorlon like of me to define what I mean.)

Oh, the Vorlon could be cogent when they desired it. ;) I'm not sure that I would apply the layer model to this discussion. I just think that there was an omission in either the crippled rules or the Vree special rule to indicate which took priority. It happens. When "we" get fanatic about a game, there is a tendency to super scrutinize the rules to eek out the nth degree of intent. "Rules interpretation is a three edged sword". ;>
Regards,

Back