Traveller Companion Update 2024 - Download Now!

If this is going to be updated next year can I suggest additional sections are needed?

A variant technology chapter or two for a start.

Also the rules that have been put out in supplements should be collected in a future companion.

Matt - at risk of exposing my technophobe tendencies (again), when looking at my old Companion purchase

ORDER 100014608​

May 20, 2019 at 5:35 pm

it seems that my free pdf was in fact a free ebook. Subsequently all the freebies were PDFs. I'm not sure that was what I intended. Am I entitled to download the PDF and if so how do I do that?
If you check again, should be there waiting for you!

Just bought this, and I find the 2024 Update layout and style far superior to the previous edition of Traveller Companion, well done!

I am afraid we cannot come up with a good way of doing that, and we gave it quite some thought. The best way to look at it, I think, is that the new book comes out next year... but we have released a free preview for existing owners.

The other option would be to hold onto the PDF until next year which seemed... not particularly great...
you could put a crypo hash in the book...

If you check again, should be there waiting for you!
Hi Matt, I'm having exactly the same issue as Farqs: my two most recent pdf purchases are on the downloads page of my Mongoose account, but the Traveller Companion is not.

ORDER 100021728​

September 8, 2020 at 12:26 am

Dumb question…

Having used Print on Demand services before the setup cost was ~£100 per book for which I received one hardback printed copy. Successive copies are £16 each, and initial printing took ~ 3 weeks

What stops anyone from acquiring the latest PDFs and running their own disintermediation service?

The Bu & Embla PDF is another example of how POD could be self-published

i suspect there are others with back-orders which go back several months - it’s hard to see why when POD is so readily available

I bought my book (along with others) at a physical shop in Australia. It doesnt seem to have anything which says how to download the pdf. Is there a way to know if it is eligible for the free pdf download or is that just for books bought online? Thanks

Back