Traveller Companion Update 2024 - Download Now!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
A good start to the weekend for Travellers - we have just uploaded the Traveller Companion Update 2024 PDF. Simply re-download your existing Companion from our website or Drivethru and you will get this new book!

Traveller Companion Update 2024 will not be seen in print until the bottom half of next year but we had the file good and ready to go... so we pass it on to all of you!

travcompart.jpg

Along with the expected 'Update' format and revised art throughout, you will also find a brand new chapter, introducing vector movement to space combat!

So how do I buy the pdf now but get the updated book next year without paying twice?
I am afraid we cannot come up with a good way of doing that, and we gave it quite some thought. The best way to look at it, I think, is that the new book comes out next year... but we have released a free preview for existing owners.

The other option would be to hold onto the PDF until next year which seemed... not particularly great...

Thanks Matt, it looks really good, worth waiting for!

Quick question, is there an errata page for this version where we can post anything we find? (Just came across "Devloped" Worlds as a header on page 16)
Thanks again, lovely update!

I am afraid we cannot come up with a good way of doing that, and we gave it quite some thought. The best way to look at it, I think, is that the new book comes out next year... but we have released a free preview for existing owners.

The other option would be to hold onto the PDF until next year which seemed... not particularly great...
Well I won't be getting it until I can get the book and pdf together.

I can see my original order for the companion, but only see some of my download files. The companion and others are missing. Looks like there should be a second page but no obvious way to access it.

Matt - at risk of exposing my technophobe tendencies (again), when looking at my old Companion purchase

ORDER 100014608​

May 20, 2019 at 5:35 pm

it seems that my free pdf was in fact a free ebook. Subsequently all the freebies were PDFs. I'm not sure that was what I intended. Am I entitled to download the PDF and if so how do I do that?

I can see my original order for the companion, but only see some of my download files. The companion and others are missing. Looks like there should be a second page but no obvious way to access it.
Is that on the "Downloads" page or the "Customer Downloads" page? Only asking because I might have taken a few goes at working out the difference between them lol

Is that on the "Downloads" page or the "Customer Downloads" page? Only asking because I might have taken a few goes at working out the difference between them lol
Can't say for the Mongoose site, but if you have a DTRPG account and you bought it from there, you can go to your "My Library" page and select the "Updated Only" tab to get to the download link there.
Also, you'll usually get an email with the title of "Product XYZ had been updated" in your favourite inbox.

Back