Traveller Referee's Screen Update 2024 - on Pre-Order!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
The all new Traveller Referee's Screen Update 2024 has just gone on pre-order, with gorgeous new art!

You can grab your own copy here: https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/products/traveller-referees-screen-update-2024

Screen smaller JPEG.jpg

With a stunning science fiction vista facing the players, and every vital table for the Referee, the Traveller Referee’s Screen Update 2024 is the perfect complement to a well-run Traveller campaign.

Fully updated to the latest rules and with all the important tables and charts needed to run a game, the new Traveller Referee’s Screen Update 2024 is constructed from quality heavy-weight cardstock that will stand the ravages of many years’ gaming.

Who did the artwork? It's gorgeous! Can we get more from this artist? Please send them my compliments on a job well done.
That was Nikita Vasylchuk, and you will already have seen a great deal of his work in many of our recent books, such as the cover of the Robot Handbook and a lot of the new Paranoia. Interestingly, he has been doing all of this while living in Kyiv...

I need to go order a widescreen monitor now so I can have that artwork as wallpaper 😁

The art is very nice but a list of which tables is in the screen is required before I pay for it please.

And I hope it's been checked, double checked, signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public enquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months.

Last edited:
That was Nikita Vasylchuk, and you will already have seen a great deal of his work in many of our recent books, such as the cover of the Robot Handbook and a lot of the new Paranoia. Interestingly, he has been doing all of this while living in Kyiv...
Nikita is also doing some covers for the Traveller comic book. Stay tuned for previews!

I love the screen piece. Wow!

The art is very nice but a list of which tables is in the screen is required before I pay for it please.
Let's see...

Characteristic Modifiers, Effect Results, Action Summary, Timeframes, Task Chains, Psionic Range, Vehicle Speed Bands and Critical Hits, Radiation Exposure and Effects, Spacecraft Range, Damage, Weapons Critical Hits & Modifiers, Missile Flight Time, Armour, Cover, Weapons.

Hope that helps!

DriveThruRPG says the file is two pages long, and the preview shows 2 pages, one for the front of the panel and one for the back. How do we print this out?

Is there a PDF that has 4 separate pages?

Back