Tiger Starfuries - Sneak Peek!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

I have just received the pictures of the new Tiger Starfuries, designed for Early Years EA fleets.

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/home/detail.php?qsID=1378

Non-EA players, worry not, we have some juicey things coming down the line for you as well!

Now give us Badgers!!!!

(I just want to be able to fill a posseidon with them and start deploying to the badger badger badger song...)

Locutus9956 said:
Now give us Badgers!!!!

(I just want to be able to fill a posseidon with them and start deploying to the badger badger badger song...)
Well I got the Star Snakes. Anyone got mushroom?

Now at last i can congratulate MGP.

You can do very good looking stuff. You certainly had us hanging after Drakh (not your fault, theyre simply true to the CGI) and more or less the Armageddon ships.

Tank said:
Does that mean we'll also be getting Nova Starfuries in the future?

The Nova and Aurora aren't very different in appearence (at least they weren't in the Chameleon Eclectic illustrations) so it might not be noticable on this scale.

But kudos to Mongoose for doing these - there will be a lot of happy bunnies out there (including me...).

Locutus9956 said:
Now give us Badgers!!!!

Do you know, I was sure that AOG did them in FA scale - but they're not on the final AOG stocklist - but I'm sure I have some - I could be deluded here...

But yup, bring forth the Badgers!!!

Tank said:
AoG didnt do them FA but did do them Wars

Yup - all evidence is pointing towards my memory being dodgey here. Of course if I'd actually painted some of them then I'd trust my memory more...

But I'd never have expected the Tigers to get a release, Flying Fox next..?

Now we just need some early league stuff to go with them...

Been waiting for something like this though, may favorite AoG stuff was always the early stuff; Dilgar, Centauri/Orieni. That stuff always seemed more interesting than the next super-high tech, galaxy destroying, megaship... :roll:

Nick

One thought...

Are these going to replace the original Starfuries in the Early Years Fleet box or will those remain the same?

Nick

Well it would be cool if it would be a replacement. So we can fight the Dilgar war straight out of the box.

Or at least MGP might put a poll up on forum preferences....maybe its decisive enought o warrant such a change :D

Well as the precursor to the Aurora, which if I recall didnt see service in the Dilgar war, it would be sensible that the Tiger replaces it for any Historical scenarios or campaigns set that far back

Back