The Psi Corps

Perturbatio said:
I have sent one of my minions to pick my copy up, one is too busy to get it one's self.

(he offered since he works near our FLBGS)

Oh one does one!

How terribly posh! (pronounced Posche (Porsche without the R, and not Portia!)

I think mine was ordered for me birthday :D

I will find out either today or Monday (since a package arrived at the Post office...love the Internet, however I don't know if they will deliver today)....

I am not sure what was ordered since I gave a few different "Wish" items. One was the new pocket Factbook which I don't think is out yet (maybe in time for X-mas :D ).

Otherwise I know that I will be ordering it for myself....since my FLGS won't even take the time to look up if it has been ordered or not. They have an "Automatic" order of every game that is printed. This means that they get a lot of games that never sell as well....

So...you are an Afterbuners man :wink: That explains a lot :twisted: hehehe....

"I feel the NEED! I feel the need for SPEED!" Maverick and Goose, Top Gun

"It's fast enough for the old man." Han Solo

Anonymous said:
So...you are an Afterbuners man :wink: That explains a lot :twisted: hehehe....

"I feel the NEED! I feel the need for SPEED!" Maverick and Goose, Top Gun

"It's fast enough for the old man." Han Solo

Not bad, 2 misquotes in one post!

The young take so little pride in their work these days, when I were a lad . . . . :roll:

LBH

Could anyone give a list of books that provide additional tricks/powers/feats for Telepaths (that aren't in the core book or the corps book)?

Psi Corps sounds great from what I have read can't wait to get a chance to pick this one up.

Finished reading Psi Corps earlier tonight. A very good book. A bit of a slog to read through in some places, but well worth the time and money. A nicely done supplement for the game.

I especially liked the background to telepathy and the Corps, not having read the relevant novels.

werlynn said:
Could anyone give a list of books that provide additional tricks/powers/feats for Telepaths (that aren't in the core book or the corps book)?

So far as I can see, everything that is not in the core book seems to be reprinted in the Psi Corps book.

The only Feat that may not be applies to the Minbari (Small Crest).

Back