the ONE Brivoki Poll.....

Which should be the Brivoki replacement?

• chaos0xomega #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silvereye #2

• Silvereye #3

• locarno24 #4

• chaos0xomega #5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alien027

Mongoose
Ok, because none of the people who create this ships give me theirs ship names, they will be the name of the creator and a number.

chaos0xomega #1
courami31in0.jpg

Silvereye #2
Brivoki.jpg

locarno24 #3
fe921b349fb8e2795c987bbadc28b771.jpg

locarno24 #4
30ac71a3a6cf96e2172b95bfb2a52de0.jpg

chaos0xomega #5
newship.jpg

Ok folks! then you will deside who could be the Brivoki next step, If Mogosse are see in this :lol:

The pictures do not go with the poll you set up, I am mentioned twice, (numbers 2 and 3) but only have one (and my worst) picture as Silvereye #2, and locarno24 is numbered 3 and 4.

hrmm

I guess we could use maybe a little ferfining on the sketches.....

But someone has taken me up on my suggestion ^^.

OK, well for guidance what I do like about #3 is the beetle-pincer-esque look of the front. The rest of the body, the big fins, not so attractive.

Can I ask what is the goal here? Are you looking to build a model?

Chern

Silvereye said:
The pictures do not go with the poll you set up, I am mentioned twice, (numbers 2 and 3) but only have one (and my worst) picture as Silvereye #2, and locarno24 is numbered 3 and 4.

Ups! I'm
sorry.gif
about the confucion! But people start to tell which one they like and the end, we fix the error.
rollpin.gif
stretcher.gif

But don't
dontpanic.gif
. I open this poll at 08:00 am today and at 3:00 Pm 17 votes all ready.... this better than ok.
3tens.gif

And remember....
ttiwwop.gif

beamme.gif

I finally finished my Brivioki alternative.

Notes: Red line represents the continuation of the thing underneath the forward portion of the ship(it can't be seen from the top).

The Green and Yellow thing on the top/center of the ship, is supposed to be similar to the Brivoki's subwoofer thingy. Therefore, it is not a flat vane like the one underneath the ship, but a box/intake looking thing. Also note that the top is smaller than the bottom of it, and it tapers down to the base which is a bit larger. Also, I apologize for placing the Brakiri B/G on backwards. It was a mistake, I swear.

The thing under the front of the ship(grey and green, with the red line), is supposed to be similar to the aforementioned green&yellow thing, except instead of housing a subwoofer, this is meant to be a fighter hangar/hangars. Alternatively, it can be a BFG(big f***ing gun)

The black boxes on the sides of the fins(you know what I mean), are also meant to be fighter hangars.

The fins on the back are slightly off scale, but that shouldn't be a problem

The wingtip guns won't have their firing arc's interfered with by the fins(the ones with the black boxes), as the slope of the things is enough so that the guns still have a clear los to whatever it is they are shooting at(although if the gun happened to be slightly misaligned, the crew might have a problem...).

The circular pods on the sides of the ship(you know the ones, they have the thin yellow bands running across them, kind of look like a half sphere), could also house weapons in them at the front(not shown, just imagine that the front is cut at an angle, and gun barrels are poking out.

Also, the green 'wires' seen in the top view extending from the wings into the fins aren't shown, as I got too lazy.

The Miliani is thrown in for a rough sense of scale. Unfortunately, I don't know how big a Miliani actually is, but since it's a carrier, it is safe to assume that it is of a decent size.

Also, under the fins(that come out of the hammerhead, the ones with the big black boxes), are more weapons systems, that cannot be seen from the top or the side view, as well as more hangar space.

The indentation seen in the side view at the front of the ship(right above the grey area), is just open space, although there may or may not be a hangar there as well.

VOTE FOR ME! Oh, this is choice #1 btw.

I quite like #3, much better than the 'galactic boom box'. Although depending on the music and if there's a dancefloor at the game store...

alien027, someday I'd like to see you respond only in emoticons :p

I like Chaos's number 1 picture.

Slight gripe is the Milani in the finished picture is flying to the upper left of the screen. All of the Mongoose stuff seems to have the Milani flying backwards. The small fangs are the front according to all the original stuff AoG put out.

As too scale, while the Milani is indeed a carrier it was a relatively small ship. Like a Hyperion in mass but much more concentrated.

Ripple

prelude_to_war said:
I quite like #3, much better than the 'galactic boom box'. Although depending on the music and if there's a dancefloor at the game store...

alien027, someday I'd like to see you respond only in emoticons :p

wosschilder43.gif

I hope I get most of those 50 votes :D

Oh, and alien, do you think you can update my picture on your first post. So new people popping into the thread don't get confuzzled?

Silvereye said:
alien027 said:
If you put then again in the next post, i will put it in the place you tell me. :p

'ere ya go. Just replace the rubbish paint attempt and I'll be happy.

Brivoki.jpg

I hope than Silvereye and ChaosOxomega will be happy now, they are my ship desingners. :p

Back