the ONE Brivoki Poll.....

Which should be the Brivoki replacement?

• chaos0xomega #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silvereye #2

• Silvereye #3

• locarno24 #4

• chaos0xomega #5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm surprised silvereye hasn't gotten more votes than that. I have to say I am not a big fan of locarno's(no offense).

VOTE FOR ME!

Couldn't help but make an account to add my two cents.

Like Silvereye #3, looks like what it should be, a Hybrid. Too bad we dont work for Mongoose.

Like Silvereye #3, looks like what it should be, a Hybrid. Too bad we dont work for Mongoose.

Can you explain this to me, because I don't really see what you mean. It looks like a standard courami with a few extra bits tacked on, and really a lot of them aren't even abbai in design, while mine and silvereye have a lot more abbai design elements.

I think that number 3 does have some abbai design elements. The nose is based on the milani, mind you its is a backwards milani with the upthrust engine bits mistakenly put forward. It also has the rear fins set up like back of the Bimith, the small wings as well.

Not as clear as your number 1, and I do prefer that. The more integrated Milani hull elements into the main hull section is more hybird than a few front and rear bits but I think the main hull would have more of one flavor than the other no matter what. Still I stick by my vote, which I thought was number 1.

Ripple

This poll have a few more days. But I think every one knows the winner. Congrast Silvereye!

And now we have a model than everyone like. I will love to heard somethink from Mogosse. :p Maybe they will take this model in the next expansion in consideration. :wink:

Hmmm, I'm not sure I actually won this. I think the Silvereye #3 actually refered to the locarno24 #3 picture....

yeah, alien.

I think you should remake this thread/the poll w/ the right names this time. Oh and remove the last one on the list

Yes! I crew up with the Names, But #3 is the ship than really win this poll. Sorry Omega, I give you my vote, But.....The people said all ready what ship win, :roll: and for the real designer.......MY CONGRAST! You are the best!

For real, who make the #3 drawing?

...would be me.

Like all the others it's based off a corumai-class dreadnought with additional shiny bits.

I do have to say I think this was a very good execise; the designs all kind of fed off one another...

And I do like Chaos Omega's prow myself.

locarno24 said:
...would be me.

Like all the others it's based off a corumai-class dreadnought with additional shiny bits.

I do have to say I think this was a very good execise; the designs all kind of fed off one another...

And I do like Chaos Omega's prow myself.

Congratulation, and sorry for the confusion. :oops:

OK, could be a cheesey suggestion but how about this for the Brivoki? Or at least a base to start with? I don't play Abbai or Brakiri so take it with a grain of salt:

zorg1.jpg

zorg2.jpg

Finished model is 6" long which keeps it reasonable. More pics here:

http://www.alfredsmind.ca/commissions/samples50.html

prelude_to_war said:
OK, could be a cheesey suggestion but how about this for the Brivoki? Or at least a base to start with? I don't play Abbai or Brakiri so take it with a grain of salt:

zorg1.jpg

zorg2.jpg

Finished model is 6" long which keeps it reasonable. More pics here:

http://www.alfredsmind.ca/commissions/samples50.html

Now that I like, reminds me of some of the ships out of Homeworld 1&2.

Back