Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tactical

• Atomic (da bomb)

• Total voters

Cavilier102

Mongoose
I was looking at the army list for the marauder platoon and the fighter ther is for 200 points while its 250 on all the other pages. i just wanted to make sure what the cost is since fifty points can make a diffrence.
also a poll just for fun

i chose da bomb bcos of the thoght of wiping out a swarm in 1 hit!
eat radiation and vaporisation, bugs! :p :p

woo! hell yeah!

When I first stared using TAC fighters (yes more than one :p) I was using the ground support option... But i simply found like all other 'artillery' mode weapons to simply be too inaccurate to be effective :/

Firestorm bombs are simply fantastic however even when those warrior bugs are packed together as tight as possible once the thing starts scattering youll be lucky if you hit 2 or 3 of them in the blast.

On the otherhand with a Ground Attack Missile you can ssure your hitting exactly where you want to hit to optimize the casualties... and even avoid your own models with pin point accuracy.

I also find the prospect of firing a nuke without knowing it will hit exactly where you want it somewhat idiotic :(

Needless to say Ive switched over to Tactical and never looked back.

- g0dzilla

The Atomic payload make the TAC very expensive IMO. I like the ground support option the best I think, but I have not experimented with the TAC too much yet. I am thinking of using more Air Support with a LAMI list.

BS

i want to do a mix of 3 i recond they all have strenghts.

you need MI on the Ground to mop up after the Tac fighters though.

weve been useing the tac.(cant wait for the model!!!) its nasty . i just about took one out with 6 hoppers . but hoppers are needed to much on the ground to assiasinate ncos and other leadership. when i get a plasma then ill do better against them.

I kinda went with ground support, but I didn't have a great deal of joy with the tac Fighter,

So I dropped in in place of a extra MI sqd and another CHAS!

Back